Autel OTOFIX D1 Lite Bluetooth Code Reader Car Diagnostic Scan Tool Active
sold in last
Please add engraving text by clicking the Add Custom Engraving button.
customers are viewing this product
Autel OTOFIX D1 Lite Diagnostic Scanner For Car Bluetooth Auto diagnostics Tools Professional Automotive Tool PK MK808 BT MK808
Supported Languages:English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, Polish, Swedish, Korean, Japanese, Russian, Italian. ( Please tell us about yourS/Nof machine to activate the language you need after you get it. Thanks~)
Autel OTOFIX D1 lite, with powerhouse speed and performance, offers riches of diagnostic features and functions, includingOE-level diagnostics,, key coding, special servicesand more. Booting in seconds and sporting a big 7-inch display, this diagnostic tool provides you a quick way to get you right down to business.
Full System Diagnostics
Autel D1 Lite can access to ALL vehicle systems and subsystems, such asBody, Chassis, Powertrain, Networkand etc., to perform a comprehensive scanning on ECUs to locate fault systems and retrieve DTCs.
1. To diagnoseBrake Systemif you feel the brake pedal is mushy and notice unusual odor or noise, etc. A properly operating brake system is critical to ensure safe vehicle control and operation;
2. To diagnoseEmission Systemif the system is affected by vehicle age or poor quality fuel. A good emission system reduces harmful gases to a large degree and protects you from being fined;
3. To diagnoseFuel systemif vehicle won’t start or “Check Engine” light is illuminated. Check car’s fuel system regularly ensures the best performance of your car with the lowest emissions;
4. To diagnoseTransmissionif your car is slipping or difficult to shift. The system plays an important part in the overall performance of your car;
5. To diagnoseWiper Systemif you observe chattering or streaking wiper. If the car is not regularly checked, the accident might happen because you can’t see clearly;
6. To diagnoseLight Systemif you see rapid signal blinking or dimming lights.
And many more ...
26 Service Functions for Reset Performing
The diagnostic scanner is a professional tool aiming at providing mechanics and DIY enthusiasts with access to the systems to perform various maintenance and services.
1.Oil Service Reset– Performs reset for the Engine Oil Life system, which calculates an optimal oil life change interval depending on the vehicle driving conditions and climate, and turns off the warning light;
2.TPMS Service– Quickly looks up the tire sensor IDs from the vehicle’s ECU, as well as to perform TPMS programming and reset procedures after tire sensors are replaced;
3.EPB Service– Initializes the throttle actuators to the default state for regulating throttle (or idle engine) operations accurately;
4.ABS/SRS Services– Performs various bi-directional tests to check the operating conditions of both the Anti-lock Braking System and the Supplemental Restraint System;
5.SAS Service– Performs steering angle adjustment, clears steering sensor fault memory and turns off steering wheel warning light;
6.DPF Regeneration Service– Clears particulate matter from the DPF filter to stabilize the filter performance.
7.BMS Service-Perform a reset on the vehicle battery for clearing the fault information and re-match the battery;
8.Brake Bleed-When your brake pedal becomes soft and inconvenient to control, this diagnostic tool can perform bi-directional tests to check the Anti-lock Braking System;
9.IMMO Service-Clear the lost car key’s information and program the new key into the ECU database to protect user’s car from being stolen;
10.Injector Coding-Make the cylinder better identify injector after ECU or injector is replaced;
11.SAS Service-to perform calibration for the Steering Angle Sensor and clear steering sensor fault memory;
12.Throttle Adaptation-initialize the throttle actuators to the default state for regulating throttle (or idle engine) operations accurately
18.CHG tire size
20.WIN DR ROOF
There are a lot more functions waiting for you to explore.
Diagnoses of Complete systems
The D1 Lite performs complete capabilities for all systems, not only includes 4systems diagnoses but all the other systems including Body, Chassis, Powertrain, Communication and more. You can get all the functions to fix your repair work more quickly with D1 Lite.
1. Read hard codes on various systems.
You are able to know the meaning of the trouble codes and figure out what's wrong with your systems.
Erase different DTCs easily after the problem has been carried out. Do remind that the check engine light will be turned off when you cleared the codes.
2. Retrieve live data to make sure all the systems run normally.
The parameter item can be displayed in different forms, such as text, waveform graph, digital and more.
3. Active test is to test output elements.
You can figure out whether a specific subsystem or component in your car functions well or not by using this tool to make the tester outputs function instead of checking in ignition status.
Different Choice for Diagnoses
D1 is suitable for most OBD2 vehicles and support many car brands like Ford, Honda, Chevrolet, Jeep, Toyota, Dodge, GM, Volkswagen, Audi, BMW, Benz, etc.
When it comes to the Non-OBD2 vehicles, you can connect the device with vehicles via adapters to complete car diagnoses, and the signal connected will be more stable. This diagnostic tool support different kinds of adapter connection.
An Android-based Tablet Diagnostic Tool
The D1 Lite is an Android-based tablet diagnostic tool and has several features and functions in addition to the diagnostic and service functions, like the MaxiFix, Shop Manager, Remote Desk, etc. All of these functions are equipped to provide you with enjoyable user experience and offer you ways to good data management and quick problem-solving.
1. Cloud-based MaxiFix online community– an online troubleshooter database that provides you with all common DTCs database for most vehicles and allows you to network with other users.
2. Instant remote control– works with TeamViewer Quick Support to enable you to receive ad-hoc remote support from Autel’s support center, colleagues, or friends, by allowing them to control your tablet diagnostic tool on their PC.
3. Shop Manager– an application that helps you deal with the daily workshop business and improve customer service by helping you manage the workshop information, customer information records, and much more.
4. Data Manager– store, print, and review the saved files.
5. Interactive Data Logging–enable direct contact with Autel Technical Support for first-hand troubleshooting of diagnostic bugs and errors
6. One-stop multitasking– designed for ideal management of workshop operations to keep all data files, customer info, and vehicle records well organized
Remote Assistance/ MaxiFix/Data Manager/Quick Link
The Remote Deskapplication launches the TeamViewer Quick Support program, a simple, fast and secure remote control interface. Use this application to receive ad-hoc remote support from Autel’s support technicians by allowing them to control your MaxiPRO tablet on their PC via the TeamViewer software.
The MaxiFixapplication launches the on-line troubleshooter database, which not only provides you virtually all common diagnostic trouble code (DTC) database for most vehicles, but also serves as a forum allowing you to network with other MaxiCheck users, and gives you access to a vast
database of repair and diagnostic tips along with proven filed fixes.