Autel MaxiCOM MK808 OBD2 All System ECU Fault Code Reader Reset Diagnostic Scan Tool Key IMMO Coding MX808 DPF SRS ABS SRS SAS EPB BMS - AU VERSION
- 100% Genuine AUTEL Product
- COMPREHENSIVE DIAGNOSTIC FUNCTIONS: Read and erase codes for all available systems using the supported protocols.
- SPECIAL FUNCTIONS: Supports a wide range of special functions, including IMMO (immobilizer), Oil Reset, EPB, SAS, BMS, DPF, TPMS, and many more
- GLOBAL VEHICLE COVERAGE: Including AUSTRALIAN FORD & HOLDEN
- SUPERIOR MECHANICS ASSISTANT
- WARRANTY / UPDATE: 1 Year Free Update and 1 Year Warranty.
- The Autel MaxiCOM MK808 obd2 scanner read/clear codes for all available systems
- The diagnostic tool displays live data in text, graph & analog for easy data review
- Auto VIN technology automatically identifies the vehicle’s make, model and year
- Relearns parking brake pad position after replacement
- The automotive scanner Supports IMMO functions
- The diagnostic scanner supports forced diesel particulate filter regeneration and injector adjustments
- The code reader resets Steering Angle Sensor (SAS)
- The scan tool resets service mileage and service intervals
- TPMS sensor relearn
- Supports battery registration and reset
Full Systems Diagnoses
Read and erase codes for all available systems using the supported protocols. The tablet type MaxiCOM diagnostic tool is the best way to display live data in text, graph & analog for easy data review
Complete OBD2 functions
Reading Codes: Show the detailed description of the Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTCs)
Erasing Codes & Reset: Turns off Check Engine Light (MIL), clears codes and resets monitors.
Data Stream: Reads and displays live ECU/PCM data stream, plotting functions graphically and stores freeze frame data.
I/M Readiness Status: Shows whether the various emissions-related systems on the vehicle are operating properly and are ready for inspection and maintenance testing.
Read Live Data Stream: Show the information of continuous data stream from a vehicle in live graphic (waveform) display.
View Freeze Frame Data: Check the certain vehicle conditions which are recorded by the on-board computer at the time the emission-related fault occurs.
O2 Sensor Test: Allows retrieval and viewing of O2 sensor monitor test results for the most recently performed tests from the vehicle’s on-board computer.
On-Board Monitor Test: Retrieves and displays test results for emission-related powertrain components and systems.
Read Vehicle Information: Display the information such as VIN (Vehicle Identification Number), CID (Calibration ID) and CVN (Calibration verification number), etc.
Component Test: Certain vehicle components can be actuated by commands sent from the scanner to test their operability.
The MaxiCOM diagnostic system supports 4 methods for Vehicle Identification.
1.Auto VIN Scan
The MaxiCOM diagnostic system features the latest VIN-Based Auto VIN Scan function to identify vehicles and scan all the diagnosable ECUs and run diagnostics on the selected system. This function is compatible with 2006 and newer vehicles.
2.Manual VIN Input:
For vehicles not supporting the Auto VIN Scan function, you may manually enter the vehicle VIN.
The Auto VIN Scan can be selected after selecting the test vehicle manufacturer.
When the vehicle's VIN is not automatically retrievable through the vehicle's ECU, or the specific VIN is unknown, the vehicle can be manually selected.
Global Vehicle Coverage: Suitable for the following makes
Except its widely-used software, the advanced hardware also brings glory to its smooth and fast operation.
Android-based tablet diagnostic tool greatly improves the working efficiency with performance and power optimized multi-core processor.
7 inch touchable LCD screen does a great job in the better user experience; you can directly get what you need with intuitive navigation.
32 GB memory is not only an extended storage space but a way to reduce the possible condition of slow response.
Built-in battery has up to 4.5 hours battery life giving you a worry-free operation experience.
|Operating System||AndroidTM 4.4.4|
|Processor||Cortex-A9 processor (1.5 GHz)|
|Display||7-inch LCD capacitive touchscreen with 1024x600 resolution|
|Connectivity||Mini USB 2.0
Micro SD card (supports up to 32GB)
|Sensors||Ambient light sensor for brightness auto adjust|
|Audio Input/Output||Input: N/A
|Power and Battery||3.7 V/3200 mAh lithium-polymer battery
Charges via 5 VDC power supply
|Tested Battery Life||Around 4.5 hours of continuous use|
|Battery Charging Input||5 V/1.5 A|
|Power Consumption||500 mA (LCD on with default brightness, Wi-Fi on)|
|Operating Temp.||0 to 55°C(14 to 131°F)|
|Storage Temp.||-20 to 60°C (-4 to 140°F)|
|Operating Humidity||5% - 95% non-condensing|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||237.8 mm (9.4") x 148.6 mm (5.9") x 35.5 mm (1.4")|
|Net Weight||788 g (2.42 lb.)|
|Supported Automotive Protocols||ISO9141-2, ISO14230-2,ISO15765, K/L-Line, Flashing Code, SAE-J1850 VPW, SAE-J1850 PWM, ISO11898(Highspeed, Middlespeed, Lowspeed and Singlewire CAN,fault-tolerant CAN), SAE J2610,GM UART,UART Echo Byte Protocol, Honda Diag-H Protocol, TP2.0, TP1.6|