Autel MaxiIM IM508 with XP400 Pro IMMO FOB Key Programming
Autel MaxiIM IM508 with XP400 Pro IMMO FOB Key Programming All System Diagnostic Scan Tool with AU Ford / Holden Software
Autel MaxiIM IM508 Updated Version of Auro OtoSys IM100
MaxiIM IM508 is a fast, easy-to-use, and ultraportable immobilizer and IMMO programming device. The Android-based touchscreen tablet features powerful quad-core processor, intuitive design and straight-forward interface. Euipped with the XP200 IMMO programmer, IM508 is capable of providing extraordinary service functions for the immobilizer system. Together with the ability to quickly diagnose all modules of the majority of the makes and models on the market, IM508 provides you with superior special functions. IM508 is the perfect solution for shops and technicians who demand affordable and powerful IMMO and diagnostic services.
MaxiIM IM508 Main Features:
. Powerful OE level diagnostics for more than 80 US, Asian and European makes and models
· Advanced IMMO Programming
· Read PIN/CS (all key lost) , key generation, key learning, remote learning
· Smart Mode for guided and automated key learning
· Expert Mode for advanced key learning
· Command Introduction
· Backup / Repair IMMO Data
· IMMO ECU reset/adaptation, refresh/coding
· BMW FEM / BDC Key
· Programming and ECU Adaptation
· VW / AUDI MQB IMMO Programming, 48 Transponder (96-bit) Key Copy, Full Lost, A6 Full Lost and More
· 1 Year Free Update Online
· Powerful combination of IMMO programming/all system diagnostics/advanced maintenance services
· Android Operating System for fast boot-up and multitasking
· Advanced maintenance services including EPB, DPF, SAS, Oil reset, BMS and TPMS sensor ID relearn
MaxiIM IM508 Supports Muti-Language: English / Portuguese / Germany / Japanese / French / Spanish
* All System Diagnostics
* Auto Search / VIN Finding
* Reading / Deleting Error Code
* Viewing the Live Data Stream
* Viewing Records of Failure History
* Store and Data Manager Applications
* Backup / Restore IMMO data
* OE Level Diagnostics
* 80+ Vehicle Makes
* Shop & Data Manager Apps
Operating System: AndroidTM 4.4.4
Processor: Cortex-A9 processor (1.6 GHz)
Display: 7-inch LCD capacitive touchscreen with 1024x600 resolution
Connectivity: Mini USB 2.0; USB 2.0; Wi-Fi; Micro SD card (supports up to 32GB)
Sensors: Ambient light sensor for brightness auto changing
Audio Input / Output: Input: N/A
Power and Battery: 3.7 V/5000 mAh lithium-polymer battery, Charges via 5 VDC power supply
Tested Battery Life: Around 4.5 hours of continuous use
Battery Charging Input: 5 V/1.5 A
Power Consumption: 500 mA (LCD on with default brightness, Wi-Fi on) @3.7 V
Operating Temp.: 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F)
Storage Temp.: -20 to 60°C (-4 to 140°F)
Operating Humidity: 5% - 95% non-condensing
Net Weight: 788 g (2.42 lb.)
Supported Automotive Protocols: ISO9141-2, ISO14230-2,ISO15765, K/L-Line, Flashing Code, SAE-J1850 VPW, SAE-J1850 PWM, ISO11898 (Highspeed, Middlespeed, Lowspeed and Singlewire CAN, fault-tolerant CAN), SAE J2610,GM UART,UART Echo Byte Protocol, Honda Diag-H Protocol, TP2.0, TP1.6
What's the difference between the IM608 and IM508
Autel IM508 is a professional car IMMO programmer and immobilizer that provides extraordinary services on immobilizer systems. It could perform all keys lost, add key, key learning, remote control add, remote control learning, key chip read and write and other car related functions. The IM508 pro scan tool is capable of performing OE-Level diagnosis on all car electronic systems, covering wide vehicle coverage of over 80 American, European and Asian vehicles makes and models. The automotive diagnostic scanner also comes with most commonly used service functions like oil reset, EPB, SAS Calibration, TPMS Relearn, BMS and DPF Regeneration and etc.
1. Professional IMMO Programmer
Autel IM508 is a professional car diagnostic scanner that provides extraordinary service functions for the immobilizer system, including: immobilizer system status, key learning, key add, all keys lost, remote control learning, remote control add, chip read and write. It’s a professional solution for car keys and remote controls and prevents your car from being stolen!
2. Smart Mode & Expert Mode
Smart Mode– accesses to a function menu where each function is configured as a smart guide system.
Expert Mode– accesses to a function menu where each function is separated from each other.
3. Most Commonly Used Reset Services
Oil Rest Service: This function allows you to perform reset for the Engine Oil Life system, which calculates an optimal oil life change interval depending on the vehicle driving conditions and climate. The Oil Life Reminder must be reset every time the oil is changed, so the system can calculate when the next oil change is required.
EPB Service: This function has a multitude of usages to maintain the electronic braking system safely and effectively. The applications include deactivating and activating the brake control system, assisting with brake fluid control, opening and closing brake pads, and setting brakes after disc or pad replacement, etc.
SAS Service: Steering Angle Sensor Calibration permanently stores the current steering wheel position as the straight-ahead position in the steering angle sensor EEPROM. Therefore, the front wheels and the steering wheel must be set exactly to the straight-ahead position before calibration.
TPMS Service: This function allows you to quickly look up the tire sensor IDs from the vehicle’s ECU, as well as to perform TPMS replacement and sensor test.
BMS Service: The BMS (Battery Management System) allows the scan tool to evaluate the battery charge state, monitor the close-circuit current, register the battery replacement, and activate the rest state of the vehicle.
DPF Service: This function is used to manage DPF regeneration, DPF component replacement teach-in and DPF teach-in after replacing the engine control unit.
4. OE-Level All Systems Diagnosis
Autel IM508 Car Scanner can perform OE-Level diagnosis on all car electronic systems like ABS, SRS, Engine, Transmission and etc and show live data of multiple sensors. It is compatible with more than 80 American, Asian and European makes and models.
5. Auto Scan Technology
The Autel IM508 professional OBD2 scanner comes with Auto Scan function that performs a comprehensive scanning over all the ECUs in the vehicle to locate systems’ faults and retrieve DTCs for efficient diagnosis.
6. Live Data & Review Freeze Frame Data
The IM508 car diagnostic scanner reads codes, show live data of multiple sensors in or graph or text, clears codes. The Review Data section allows you to playback the recorded data frames of live data streams.
7. Remote Technical Support
The Remote Desk application launches the TeamViewer Quick Support program, which is a simple, fast and secure remote control screen. You can use the application to receive ad-hoc remote support from Autel’s support center, colleagues, or friends, by allowing them to control your MaxiIM tablet on their PC via the TeamViewer software.
Autel XP400 SWITCH & CHIP PROGRAMMER
XP400 can be used with Autel MaxiIIM IM508 / IM608, Auro Otosys IM100 / IM600 to do advanced immo programming work. Note: The tablet and J2534 Box in the advertising image are for display only, do not include in the package content.
- PC Supported
- MCU / EEPROM Chip Read / Write
- ECU Read / Write
- MC9S12 Encrypted Chip Read / Write
- Key Reading / Writing
- Mercedes Infrared Key Reading / Writing
- Finding the Control Frequency
- IC Card Reading / Writing
XP400 Key & Chip Programmer Instruction:
- Connect the IM608 tablet to the XP400 immo Programmer (no vehicle connection required) to access the key chip, read, retrieve and write key information, as well as other key related functions.
- 1. Remote Control Transponder Induction Area Figure 2-5 XP400 Views 11
- 2. Transponder Slot – holds the transponder.
- 3. Mercedes Infrared Key Slot – holds the Mercedes infrared key.
- 4. Vehicle Key Slot – holds the vehicle key.
- 5. IC Card Induction Area
- 6. Status LED – indicates the current operating status.
- 7. Cross Signal Pins – holds the MCU board, MCU spare cable or DIY signal interface.
- 8. EEPROM Locker – locks the EEPROM component transponder slot to ensure proper functioning.
- 9. EEPROM Component Transponder Slot – holds the EEPROM plug-in transponder or EEPROM socket.
- 1. DC Port – provides 12V DC power supply.
- 2. USB Port – provides data communication and 5V DC power supply.
- 3. DB 26-Pin Port – connects with the Mercedes Benz infrared cable, vehicle key cable, ECU cable, MCU cable, MC9S12 cable.
- Mercedes Infrared Cable
- APA102 – Remote Match Cable (optional)
- APA104 – ECU Cable
- APA105 – MCU Cable
- APA106 – MC9S12 Cable
Why Buy an XP400 Device?
- If your original XP400 for IM608 / IM600 is broken, you can buy this to replace the old one. Or If you have a MaxiIM IM508 or Otosys IM100, you want to do advanced IMMO reprogramming like IM608 / IM600 do, you can buy an XP400 for your machine. Then it works on IMMO functions as im608 / im600. Detailed functions comparison between XP400 and XP200, please refer to bellow chart.