Vgate iCar 3 ELM327 WiFi V3.0 OBD2 Diagnostics Scanner ANDROID iOS iPHONE iPAD
Vgate® iCar 3 ELM327 WiFi V3.0
- Auto Sleep Mode function
- Wireless-N 802.11n connection to deliver enough speed, range and reliability for the best connection
- Uses the fastest and most reliable ARM chips
- Connect to an Apple iPhone/iPad or Android device using one of the many apps available in the app store or a Wi-Fi enabled computer
- Connects wireless via Wi-Fi up to 200m (no annoying cables)
- Compatible with SAE J1850 PWM and SAE J1850 VPW protocols found on many Ford and GM vehicles (these protocols are NOT supported on cheaper scanners)
- Compatible with BOTH Apple® iOS and Android devices
- Small size and compact structure.
- Stable wireless connection
- No wires or batteries (adapter is powered by the diagnosis size sockets)
- Read and erase diagnostic trouble codes (DTCs) and turn off the check engine light
- View real-time vehicle data, graphs and performance parameters while you're driving
- Find and fix problems before they happen
- Wi-Fi connection provides a wider operating range than Bluetooth®
- Supports all OBDII protocols
Owned & Operated
Australia - wide
The Vgate® iCar 3 WiFi is an engine performance and diagnostics tool for both automotive enthusiasts and professionals. Paired with your Apple® iPhone® or Android device, this scanner allows you to easily scan and clear engine codes, view and save real-time engine and performance data and much more. Newly released in 2015, this model features an advanced Wi-Fi connection using Wireless-N (802.11n) to deliver enough speed, range and reliability to ensure the best connection to your Smartphone, Tablet or PC.
With the appropriate applications, you can:
- Read diagnostic trouble codes, both generic and manufacturer-specific, and display code descriptions with over 3000 universal code definitions in the database
- Clear diagnostic trouble codes and turn off check engine lights
- Real-Time or Record Data Logging
- Export data in a variety of formats
- Download data to external media in a variety of formats for later printing
- Record various parameters, display graphics in real time, and more.
Display and record real-time sensor data, including:
- Engine RPM
- Coolant Temperature
- Engine Load
- Oil Pressure
- Throttle Position
- Calculated Load Value
- Fuel System Status
- Vehicle Speed
- Short and Long Term Fuel Trim
- Intake Manifold Pressure
- Timing Advance
- Intake Air Temperature
- Air Flow Rate
- Absolute Throttle Position
- Oxygen Sensor Voltages/Associated Short Term Fuel Trims
- Fuel System Status
- Fuel Pressure
- + More
With iCar3 you will be able to perform a complete computer diagnostics car and even to correct minor faults without resorting to service stations.
Vehicle Coverage / Compatible Protocols:
ELM327 WIFI detects and interprets these protocols automatically. It also provides support for high speed communications and a low power sleep mode. There are plenty of compatible software packages available that offer useful features such as real-time engine parameters and Engine check light reading and clearing.
Note: Our scanner is suitable to all car brands, but not all car models. Before you make order, please check whether your car model has one of the following protocols.
The Vgate iCar 3 Supports All OBDII Protocols:
Compatibility: Android / iOS
iPad Optimized Apps
Android Application List
- Vgate® iCar 3 ELM327 WiFi Scanner
- Retail Packaging Box
- Product Manual
- Product CD
Note: Bluetooth version also available. Please check our store.
- Supply voltage(VDD): 12V
- Work temperature range: -20 ~ +70C
- Storage temperature range: -40 ~ +125C
- RF sensitivity(Basic Rate): -85db
- Modulation Mode: GFSK
- Frequency Range: 2402 ~ 2480MHZ
- Transmission Range: 10M
- Bluetooth Profile: SPP
- UART Params: 38400,8,n,1
We offer FREE SHIPPING on all items Australia-wide
We know waiting is time consuming, we use Australia post to deliver to any where in Australia including PO BOX.
All items are in stock and ready for dispatch within 1 business day.
Delivery Times : 3 - 5 Business days. All orders over $35 come with tracking number & need signature on delivery.Relatively small size items will be sent via normal Australia Post and does not need tracking.
Express Post : We provide Australia Post Express Service. Please choose the Express Post service upon checkout.
Order Tracking : We use Australia Post for our delivery services. For all track-able Australian delivery addresses; you may track it on the below relevant website.
Australia Post & Express Post: Click Here
We accept returns - please contact our customer service team immediately if:
- You changed your mind and wish to request a return
- Your product was damaged during transit
- You wish to make a warranty or claim support for any product you have purchased