THINKCAR Thinktool OBD2 Automotive Scanner Car All System Scan Diagnostic Tool
sold in last
Please add engraving text by clicking the Add Custom Engraving button.
customers are viewing this product
THINKCAR Thinktool OBD2 Automotive Scanner Car All System Scan Diagnostic Tools Auto Reset Service TPMS Programming OBD 2 Scaner
1. All-In-One This pro-level diagnostic scanner combines the advanced ECU Coding,Active Test, TPMS Programming,into one solution, For the cost you’ll get a lot of value.You don't need buy second scanner in the next ten years.
2. Full system diagnose with 28 kinds Service Functions With superior systems diagnoses, this multipurpose obd2 scanner can be used to read all available systems’ ECU information to facilitate the vehicle diagnosis. The complete systems vary from different cars and they usually include Engine, transmission, ABS, SRS, SAS, TPMS, EPB and Fuel systems etc.
3. Bi-Directional Control / Active Test Enjoy the easy operation to transmit control commands to operate the vehicle systems, without using the vehicle's controls, to verify system input and output such as: turn on the radiator fan, open & close windows and more.
THINKCAR Thinktool Features
1. Quickly Read Auto VIN infor
2. Advanced Hardware: it's super-easy operation to do yourself diagnostic work due to the fast Android 7.0 operating system with 7'inch LCD Touch Screen.
3. Printer Accessories as a free gift. You can customized the report tile address, very convenient and efficient. the device also support other accessories, such as WORKLIGHT, THEMAL IMAGER , VIDEO SCOPE. if you need these , please contact us.
4. Lifetime technical support,5 Year Quality Warranty. 365 days no reason free replacement
5. Graphical display： Combine: Displayed in graph merge status for data comparison.
THINKCAR Thinktool OBD2 Scanner Support Automotive Full System Diagnotic
All System Diagnostic:
With superior systems diagnoses, this multipurpose obd2 scanner can be used to read all available systems’ ECU information to facilitate the vehicle diagnosis. The complete systems vary from different cars and they usually include Engine, transmission, ABS, SRS, SAS, TPMS, EPB and Fuel systems etc.
1. Read DTCs from the vehicle’s control systems to locate problem areas, and offer solutions; 2. Erase the codes easily after DTCs retrieving and certain repairs have been carried out; 3. Live data shows each parameter item displayed in analog, text, waveform graph modes etc.; 4. The active test used to access vehicle-specific subsystem and component tests.
Commonly-used 28 service function
1、Oil Reset The lightening of the car maintenance light indicates that the vehicle needs maintenance.Reset the mileage or driving time to zero after the maintenance, so the maintenance light will go out and the system will start a new maintenance cycle.
2、Elec.Throttle Adaption Elec. Throttle Adaption is to utilize the car decoder to initialize the throttle actuator so that the learning value of the ECU returns to the initial state.
3、Steering Angle Reset To reset the steering angle, first find the relative zero point position for the car to drive in straight line.Taking this position as reference,the ECU can calculate the accurate angle for left and right steering.
4、Battery Matching This function enables you to perform a resetting operation on the monitoring unit of vehicle battery, in which the original low battery fault information will be cleared and battery matching will be done.
5、ABS Bleeding When the ABS contains air, the ABS bleeding function must be performed to bleed the brake system to restore ABS brake sensitivity.
6、Break-pad Reset lf the brake pad wears the brake pad sense line, the brake pad sense line sends a signal sense line to the on-board computer to replace the brake pad.After replacing the brake pad, you must reset the brake pad.Otherwise, the car alarms.
7、DPF Regeneration DPF regeneration is used to clear PM(Particulate Matter) from the DPF filter through continuous combustion oxidation mode (such as high temperature heating combustion, fuel additive or catalyst reduce PM ignition combustion) to stabilize the filter performance.
8、Gear Learning After the engine ECu, crankshaft position sensor,or crankshaft flywheel is replaced, or the DTC 'gear not learned' is present, gear learning must be performed.
9、IMMO Service To prevent the car being used by unauthorized keys, the anti-theft key matching function must be performed so that the immobilizer control system on the car identifies and authorizes remote control keys to normally use the car.
10、Injector Coding Write injector actual code or rewrite code in the ECU to the injector code of the corresponding cylinder so as to more accurately control or correct cylinder injection quantity.
11、TPMS Reset Note:Cooperate with wireless tire pressure diagnosis tool to realize TPMS activation, programming and learning functions
12、Suspension Matching This function can adjust the height of the body. When replacing the body height sensor in the air sus pension system, or control module or when the vehicle level is incorrect, you need to perform thisfunction to adjust the body height sensor for level calibration.
13、AFS Reset This feature is used to initialize the adaptive headlamp system.
14、A/T Learning This function can complete the gearbox self-learning to improve gear shifting quality.
15、Sunroof Initialization This function can set the sunroof lock off, closed when it rains,sliding /tilting sunroof memory function,temperature threshold outside the car etc.
16、EGR Adaption This function is used to learn the EGR valve after it is cleaned or replaced.
18、Airbag Reset This function resets the airbag data to clear the airbag collision fault indicator.
19、Transport Mode ln order to reduce power consumption, the following functions may be disabled, including limiting the vehicle speed, not waking up the door opening network, and disabling the remote control key, etc.At this time, the transport mode needs to be deactivated to restore the vehicle to normal.
20、A/F Reset This function is applied to set or learn Air/Fuel ratio parameters.
21、Stop/Start Reset This function is used to open or close the automatic start-stop function via setting the hidden function in ECU(provided that the vehicle has a hidden function and supported by hardware).
22、NOx Sensor Reset NOx sensor is a sensor used to detect the content of nitrogen oxides (NOx) in engine exhaust. lf theNOx fault is re-initialized and the NOx catalytic converter is replaced, it is necessary to reset the catalytic converter learned value stored in the engine Ecu.
23、AdBlue Reset (Diesel Engine Exhaust Gas Filter) After the diesel exhaust treatment fluid (car urea) is replaced or filled up, urea reset operation is required.
24、Seat Calibration This function is applied to match the seats with memory function that are replaced and repaired.
25、Coolant Bleeding Use this function to activate the electronic water pump before venting the cooling system.
26、Tyre Reset This function is used to set the size parameters of the modified or replaced tire.
27、Windows Calibration This feature is designed to perform door window matching to recover ECU initial memory, and recover the automatic ascending and descending function of power window.
28、Language Change This function is used to change the system language of the vehicle central control panel.
THINKCAR Thinktool Support TPMS Programming
TPMS Programming TPMS Active TPMS Learning
Note: Need use THINKCAR TPMS sensor
The Coding function is used to re-flash the vehicle control modules, it allows you to reprogram adaptive data for certain components after making repairs or replacements.
THINKCAR Thinktool Support Active Test:
The Active Test function is used to access vehicle-specific subsystem and component tests. Available test vary by manufacturer, year, and model, and only the available tests display in the menu.