LAUNCH X431 CRP123X PRO OBD2 Diagnostic Scanner Fault Car Code Reader
LAUNCH CRP123X has all the basic features a technician needs to diagnose check engine lights on most 1996 and newer OBD2 vehicles. Features like engine/transmission/ABS/SRS diagnostics, AutoVIN, Wi-Fi updates, and on-screen definitions make the CRP123X a powerful yet affordable automotive diagnostic scan tool.
Why Choose CRP123X?
LAUNCH CRP123X is an enhanced OBD2 scan tool plus system diagnostic tool. It cannot only diagnose emission-related problems but also can retrieve transmission, ABS and SRS codes, providing users with an easy solution to the complex issues. As an upgraded version of CRP123 (Vii+), the CRP123X is added with the features of AutoVIN, Wi-Fi updates, and inspection report upload recording, as well as is enhanced with higher configurations, for faster and easier diagnostics. You’re able to take on more jobs with the CRP123X scan tool along with its comprehensive OEM-specific coverage for American, Asian, and European makes.
Specific System Diagnostics:
CRP123X is an enhanced diagnostic tool that aims at providing users with a broad array of solutions for critical tasks. It supports accessing engine, transmission, ABS and SRS performing diagnostics like reading/clearing codes and viewing live data, helping you quickly identify the issues and turn off the warning lights.
Practical OBDII functions:
LAUNCH CRP123X is extremely helpful for technician to diagnose the emission-related problems accurately and efficiently via 10 OBD2 test modes:
• Read and Clear DTCs: Show the detailed description of the Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC) and clear/reset the diagnostic information.
• Read I/M Readiness Status: Show whether the various emissions-related systems on the vehicle are operating properly and are ready for inspection and maintenance testing.
• Read Live Data Stream: Show the information of continuous data stream from vehicle in live graphic (waveform) display.
• Read Freeze Frame Data: Check the certain vehicle conditions which are recorded by the on-board computer at the time the emission-related fault occurs.
• O2 Sensor Test: Show the last results of O2 sensor test in graphic display for troubleshooting.
• On-Board Monitor Test: Read the results of on-board diagnostic monitoring tests for specific components/systems.
• Read Vehicle Information: Display the information such as VIN (Vehicle identification Number), CID (Calibration ID) and CVN (Calibration verification number), etc.
English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Russian, Portuguese, Japanese, Korean
12-month warranty for any quality problems
Feel free to get technical support via email/Q&A, or hotline on our official site, if you are unsure if the scanner tool is suitable for your vehicle, or any questions.