iCarsoft MB V1.0 Fits MERCEDES-BENZ OBD2 Diagnostic Fault Code Reset Scan Tool
ICARSOFT MB V1.0For MERCEDES-BENZ
- Genuine iCarsoft Product
- Life-Time FREE Updates
- Diagnose Single Brand of all Models(OBDII-16DLC)
- Full System Diagnosis
- Support Oil Service Reset
- Read & Clear DTC
- Read Live Date
- Support Battery Test
- Support Data Review and Print
- Full Speed Upgrade Via USB 2.0
- Support Multi-Language
Engine / Fuel System
Auto Transmission System
ABS Anti-Lock Braking System
SRS - Airbag
MIL - Oil / Service Reset
Read Trouble Codes
Clear Trouble Codes
Datastream Graph Display
It supports all cars from 1 Jan, 1996 - to date.
You'll get exact same information as Mercedes dealers are able to access and charge their customers up to $250 per scan.
iCarsoft MB V1.0 is already used and endorsed by professional Mercedes car shops, garage owners, mechanics and car dealers around the world. And now you too are about to own the same scan tool and have total peace of mind over your Mercedes-Benz vehicle(s).
What's more, Autolines will give you exclusive free 1 year internet updates - so your unit will always support the latest year cars and fault codes.
iCarsoft MB V1.0 supports all Diesel, Petrol, Gasoline cars - in all countries of the world!
- Engine, Auto/Manual Transmission, ABS, SRS (air bag), Body, EPS, Chassis, Immobilizer, Instrument Cluster, Tyre Pressure Control, Parktronic System, Keyless Go
- Air Conditioning / Climate Control Systems
- Electronic Selector Modules
- Drive Authorization System
- Sam (Signal Acquisition) Modules
- Pneumatic System Equipment and ATA functions
- D2b Command & Audio Gateway (D2B and MOST networks)
- TV Tuner
- Airmatic and Active Body Control Suspension Systems
- Traction Systems: ESP / ASR / ETS / ABS / BAS / SBC braking systems
- All body modules: OCP / UCP / LCP / SCM / SKF / KFB / RCM / DCM?s
- Drive Authorization System
- Electronic Ignition System (EIS)
- Headlamp Range Adjustment
- Seat Electronics
- RVC, RST & Various Roof modules
- Automatic Clutch System (ACS)
- M-Class Body Modules (AAM / EAM / DAS / SEM / VG Transfer Case)
- Assyst & ASSYST + systems
- Read Codes
- Erase Codes
- I/M Readiness -- I/M Readiness indicates whether or not the various emissions-related systems on the vehicle are operating properly and are ready for Inspection and Maintenance testing.
- Freeze Frame -- When an emission-related fault occurs, certain vehicle conditions are recorded by the on-board computer. This information is referred to as freeze frame data. Freeze Data is a snapshot of the operating conditions at the time of an emission-related fault.
- O2 Sensor Test -- This option allows retrieval and viewing of O2 sensor test results for most recently performed tests from the vehicle?s on-board computer.
- On-Board Monitoring -- This function can be utilized to read the results of on-board diagnostic monitoring tests for specific components/systems.
- Evap System Test -- The EVAP test function lets you initiate a leak test for the vehicle?s EVAP system. Before using the system test function, refer to the vehicle?s service repair manual to determine the procedures necessary to stop the test.
- Vehicle Information -- The option displays the vehicle identification number (VIN), the calibration verification number (CVN), and other information of the test vehicle.
- Retrieve generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes and pending codes
- Turn off Check Engine Light (MIL), clear codes and reset monitors
- Read live PCM datastream
- Support CAN (Controller Area Network) and all other
- Multilingual menu and DTC definitions- English, Spanish, and German, etc
- Read pending DTCs
- Read permanent DTCs
- DTCs search
- Works on all 1996 and later OBDII compliant vehicles
- View & Graph Live Data in Color Graphing and blazing fast refresh rate for better graphing and live data readings.
- Comprehensive Help, Including OBD Parameter, Mode Explanations & More