iCarsoft LR V1.0 Fits LAND ROVER OBD2 Diagnostic Fault Code Read Reset Scan Tool
sold in last
Please add engraving text by clicking the Add Custom Engraving button.
customers are viewing this product
PPROFESSIONAL MULTI-SYSTEM CAR DIAGNOSTIC TOOL LR V1.0FITS LANDROVER/JAGUAR + OBD II + OIL RESET
① LCD DISPLAY--Indicates test results. ② BACK BUTTON--Returns to previous menu. ③ UP BUTTON--Moves cursor up for selection. ④ DOWN BUTTON--Moves cursor down for seiection. ⑤ LEFT BUTTON--Moves cursor up for selection. ⑥ RIGHT BUTTON--Moves cursor down for selection.
⑦ ENTER BUTTON--Confirms a selection(or action)from a menu list. ⑧ FUNCTION BUTTON--In case of special use. ⑨ FUNCTION BUTTON--In case of special use. ⑩ FUNCTION BUTTON--In case of special use. ⑪ HHELP BUTTON--Shows help information for test results or user operation.
1. iCarsoft LR V1.0 can do it all-reads and clears trouble codes on most
of the systems such as engine, transmission, ABS and airbag etc.
2. Support OBDII/EOBD Ten Modes of Operation.
3. Read Live Data.
4. Full ECU Diagnosis.
5. Applies to the single Brand of all Models equipped with OBDII-16 DLC.
6. Easy To Use with Silicone Keys.
7. Oil Light/Service Reset: Support service lamp reset.
8. The Print Data function allows you printing out diagnostic data recorded
by the scan tool or customized test reports.
9. Battery test allows you getting the voltage of battery with OBD port by
the scan tool when the engine starts.
10. DTC Library to lookup when user is operating this tool.
1. Read Codes 2. Erase Codes 3. I/M Readiness -- I/M Readiness indicates whether or not the various emissions-related systems on the vehicle are operating properly and are ready for Inspection and Maintenance testing. 4. Data Stream 5. Freeze Frame -- When an emission-related fault occurs, certain vehicle conditions are recorded by the on-board computer. This information is referred to as freeze frame data. Freeze Data is a snapshot of the op- erating conditions at the time of an em-ission- related fault. 6. O2 Sensor Test -- This option allows retrieval and viewing of O2 sensor test results for most recently performed tests from the vehicle ' s on- board computer. 7. On-Board Monitoring -- This function can be utilized to read the results of on-board diagnostic monitoring tests for specific components/systems. 8. Evap System Test -- The EVAP test function lets you initiate a leak test for the vehicle's EVAP system. Before using the system test function, refer to the vehicle's service repair manual to determine the procedures necessary to stop the test. 9. Vehicle Information -- The option displays the vehi- cle identification number (VIN), the calibration verification number (CVN), and other information of the test vehicle. 10.Retrieve generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0), manufacturer sp- ecific (P1, P3, and U1) codes and pending codes 11.Turn off Check Engine Light (MIL), clear codes and reset monitors 12. Read live PCM datastream 13. Support CAN (Controller Area Network) and all other 14.Multilingual menu and DTC definitions- English, Spanish, and German, etc
15.Read pending DTCs 16.Read permanent DTCs 17. DTCs search 18. Supports most of the OBDII/EOBD test modes include: CAN, ISO9141, KWP2000, J1850 VPW and J1850 PWM. 19. Works on most of 2001 and later OBDII compliant PETROL European vehicles 20. Works on most of 2004 and later OBDII compliant DIESEL European vehicles
21. Works on most of 1996 and later OBDII compliant US and Asian vehicles 22. View & Graph Live Data in Color Grap- hing and blazing fast refresh rate for better graphing and live data readings. 23. Comprehensive Help, Including OBD P- arameter, Mode Explanations & More.