• The chip is using ARM chip which is twice faster. • Cute and portable design without the long cable. • Automatically power off, power save function. When chief chip sensor that the communication is off for one hour, it will automatically power off and entre power save mode. It helps a lot for saving power. • J1939 and stable J1979 protocol offers strong second development for customers. • Compatible Devices, Android Smartphones (Android 2.2 and newer) Tablets (Android 2.3.3 and newer)
Windows Bluetooth-enabled PCs, Laptops, Phone (Windows Phone 8 and newer)
Tablets (Windows 8 and newer) Blackberry Smartphone (BB 10.0.0.0 and newer) Tablet (BB 18.104.22.168 and newer)
Apple/iOS Not supported
• Allocate address freely, not traditional ADHOC address mode any more. • Offers simple connecting way for customers.
• iCarsoft Bluetooth Multi-scan Tool i620 is a high-quality automotive scanning tool, contact Bluetooth 2.0 supports all OBD-II protocols : • Automatic • SAE J1850 PWM(41.6Kbaud) • SAE J1850 VPW(10.4Kbaud) • ISO9141-2(5 baud init,10.4Kbaud) • ISO14230-4 KWP(5 baud init,10.4 K baud) • ISO14230-4 KWP(fast init,10.4 K baud) • ISO15765-4 CAN(11bit ID,500 K baud) • ISO15765-4 CAN(29bit ID,500 K baud) • ISO15765-4 CAN(11bit ID,250 K baud) • ISO15765-4 CAN(29bit ID,250 K baud) • SAE J1939 CAN(29bit ID,250*K baud) • USER1 CAN(11*bit ID,125*K baud) • USER2 CAN(11*bit ID,50*k baud) • default settings(user adjustable) • Works with all OBD-II compliant vehicles • Wireless (Bluetooth) 5~10 meter • Software included for Palm, PDA,Mobile(Android,java,blackmerry,etc) • Software included for Windows PC •Software included for Windows Smartphone • Read diagnostic trouble codes, both generic and manufacturer-specific,
and display their meaning (over 3000 generic code definitions in the database). • Clear trouble codes and turn off the MIL ("Check Engine" light) • Display current sensor data • Engine RPM • Calculated Load Value • Coolant Temperature • Fuel System Status • Vehicle Speed • Short Term Fuel Trim • Long Term Fuel Trim • Intake Manifold Pressure • Timing Advance • Intake Air Temperature • Air Flow Rate • Absolute Throttle Position • Oxygen sensor voltages/associated short term fuel trims • Fuel System status • Fuel Pressure • Many others... Package including: • 1pc x Advanced OBD scan tool interface • 1pc x CD drive
• SSID: V-LinK
• IP: 192.168.0.10
• Subnet: 255.255.255.0
• Port: 35000
• Range: 50 ft (Line of sight)
• Antenna: Internal
• Power Consumption: 0.75 Watts (With Power Switch)
• Wifi Standard: 802.11a/b/g
• Operating Temperature: -15 to 100 Deg Celsius
• Plastic: Automotive Grade Physical Dimensions: 2.75 x 1.25 x 1.2 inches
ICARSOFT BLUETOOTH QUICK START START
Dear friends when you get this exquisite device, please operate as following.
First Step: Install related software to your mobile-phone, if your mobile-phone using android system then please download the TORQUE from Android Market. After install the related software to your mobile-phone then all is finished.Of course you also can use the TORQUE and Dashcommand software from the CD of the device which we supply to you. Please refer to the following pictures.
Second Step: Connect the iCarsoft Bluetooth OBD Multi-Scan Tool i620 to your Car OBD interface, you can find the light of the iCarsoft Bluetooth OBD Multi-Scan Tool i620 will flash (it shows the the connection is good),then it coming in standby and waiting for working.Usually the CAR OBD interface are under the steering wheel(above the brake),some are hided in the tool box of the hand brake,you can refer to the following picture to find it.
NOTE!!!The switching function of i620: No need to draw the iCarsoft Bluetooth OBD Multi-Scan Tool i620 after the car stall (but still have power supply), 30 minutes later it will automatically come to sleep mode and stay in power saving condition.Tomorrow morning or next time to start the vehicle you can use the iCarsoft Bluetooth OBD Multi-Scan Tool i620 directly only by press the switch, no need to plug again,you don't need to make mobile-phone connection again,it can connect to it automatically.
Third Step: Connect with mobile-phone iCarsoft Bluetooth OBD Multi-Scan Tool i620 (Bluetooth) need the password to make the verification, open the'Setting'of your mobile-phone, unfold the Bluetooth, click the' Bluetooth setting' and scan the Bluetooth, choose 'iCarsoft 'and put the 1234 as password, then finished all operation.
Forth Step:After connection and setting, exit and open the related software TORQUE or Dashcommand, then respectively doing several settings as following: Open TORQUE, select 'setting', click OBD adapter setting, choose the connection (Bluetooth) and select iCarsoft , then exit and back. Reopen the software, and then it can connect automatically and read data.