iCarsoft CR PRO Auto OBD2 Fault Code Reader Reset Diagnostic Scanner Tool
sold in last
Please add engraving text by clicking the Add Custom Engraving button.
customers are viewing this product
iCarsoft CR Pro Multi-System Professional Diagnostic Tool
FOR MULTI-BRAND VEHICLES
ALL SYSTEMS. ALL VEHICLE MAKES. ALL POWERFUL.
MORE SPECIAL FUNCTIONS.MORE PERFORMANCE.MORE PRO
iCarsoft CR Pro is a Professional and powerful vehicle fault diagnosis tool for multi-brand vehicles (more than 40 kinds of vehicle makes) developed by iCarsoft Technology Inc. With a 4.0” TFT LCD and unique diagnostic software, it features full ECU diagnosis of most vehicle brands and test modes mainly include: CANBUS, ISO9141, KWP2000, and J1850 etc. It enables technicians to accurately diagnose complex problems.
CR Pro vehicle coverage:
Suitable For Nissan, Infiniti, Suitable For Toyota, Suitable For Lexus, Suitable For Scion, Honda, Suitable For Isuzu, Hyundai, Kia, Daewoo, Mazda, US Ford, Sprinter, BMW, Mini, VW, Seat, Skoda, Volvo, Porsche, SAAB, EU Ford, Holden, AUS Ford, Acura, Subaru, Mitsubishi, Dacia, Renault, Fiat, GM, Chrysler, Mercedes-Benz, Citroen, Jaguar, Peugeot, Audi, Opel, Land Rover, Smart, Suzuki, Vauxhall, Alfa-Romeo, Lancia.
① BACK BUTTON--Returns to previous menu.
② UP BUTTON--Moves cursor up for selection.
③ LEFT BUTTON--Moves cursor up for selection.
④ RIGHT BUTTON--Moves cursor down for selection.
⑤ DOWN BUTTON--Moves cursor down for seiection.
⑥ ENTER BUTTON--Confirms a selection(or action)
from a menu list.
⑦ HELP BUTTON--Shows help information for test
results or user operation
⑧ F1 FUNCTION BUTTON--In case of special use.
⑨ F2 FUNCTION BUTTON--In case of special use.
⑩ OBDII CONNECTOR--Connects the scan tool to
the vehicle's Data Link Connector via OBDII Cable.
⑪ STORAGE CARD SLOT--Holds the system of the
⑫ Data Cable CONNECTOR--Connects the scan tool
for power supply and update the software if needed.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• iCarsoft CR Pro can do it all-reads and clears trouble codes on most of the systems such as
engine, transmission, ABS and Airbag etc. • Support OBDII/EOBD Ten Modes of Operation. • Read Live Data. • Full ECU Diagnosis. • Applies to most of the vehicle models which equipped with OBDII-16 DLC. • Easy To Use with Silicone Keys. • Oil Light/Service Reset: Support service lamp reset. • Electronic Parking Brake (EPB) system maintenance deactivates and reactivates the EPB system
for replacement and initialization. • Battery Management System (BMS), registers new battery to the BMS while battery replacement. • Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) regeneration control system, requests the DPF regeneration process while DPF blockage and turn off the DPF indicator. • Electronic Throttle Control system (ETC) relearns the throttle valve control value while clear
or replaces the throttle valve. • Steering Angle Sensor (SAS) calibration, calibrates the steering wheel to straight ahead, or recalibrates
SAS while steering part replacement. • The Print Data function allows you printing out diagnostic data recorded by the scan tool or
customized test reports. • Battery test allows you getting the voltage of battery with OBD port by the scan tool when
the engine starts. • DTC Library to lookup when user is operating this tool. • Upgrade via PC. • Multi-language: English, German, Dutch, Spanish, French.
Note: Certain functions may be limited from the vehicle manufacturer due to the requirement of
a special factory access code. This scan tool covers over 20 years of models, so some functions may not be available
on all years/models.
FIFTEEN SUPER ADVANTAGES
• Diagnose most Models (OBDII-16DLC) • Full System Diagnosis • Supports Oil Service Reset • Electronic Parking Brake (EPB) system maintenance
• Battery Management System (BMS) (Some vehicles
do not enjoy this function)
• Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) Regeneration
• Electronic Throttle Control System (ETC) • Steering Angle Sensor (SAS) Calibration
• Read &Clear DTC • Read Live Data • Supports Battery Test • Supports Data Review and Print
OBDII FUNCTION1. Read Codes 2. Erase Codes 3. I/M Readiness -- I/M Readiness indicate whether or not the various emissions-related systems on the vehicle are operating properly and are ready for Inspection and Maintenance testing. 4. DataStream 5. Freeze Frame -- When an emission-related fault occurs, certain vehicle conditions are recorded by the on-board computer. This information is referred to as freeze frame data. Freeze Data is a snapshot of the operating conditions at the time of an emission-related fault. 6. O2 Sensor Test -- This option allows retrieval and viewing of O2 sensor test results for most recently performed tests from the vehicle's on-board computer. 7. On-Board Monitoring -- This function can be utilized to read the results of on-board diagnostic monitoring tests for specific components/systems.
8. Evap System Test -- The EVAP test function lets you initiate a
leak test for the vehicle's EVAP system. Before using the system
test function, refer to the vehicle's
service repair manual to determine the procedures necessary to stop the test. 9. Vehicle Information -- The option displays the vehicle identification number (VIN),the calibration verification number (CVN), and other information of the test vehicle. 10. Retrieve generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes and pending codes
11.Turn off Check Engine Light (MIL), clear codes and reset monitors 12. Read live PCM DataStream 13. Support CAN (Controller Area Network) and all other 14.Multilingual menu and DTC definitions- English, Spanish, and German, etc. 15.Read pending DTCs 16.Read permanent DTCs 17. DTCs search
18. Supports most of the OBDII/EOBD test modes include: CAN, ISO9141, KWP2000, J1850 VPW and J1850 PWM. 19. Works on most of 2001 and later OBDII compliant PETROL European vehicles 20. Works on most of 2004 and later OBDII compliant DIESEL European vehicles 21. Works on most of 1996 and later OBDII compliant US and Asian vehicles 22. View & Graph Live Data in Color Graphing and blazing fast refresh rate for better graphing and live data readings. 23. Comprehensive Help, Including OBD Parameter, Mode Explanations & More
• Display: 4.0″ TFT LCD, 480*320 Pixels • Operation Temperature: 0°C ~ 50°C • Storage Temperature: -20°C ~ 70°C • Operating Voltage: 9 ~ 18V • Operating Current: 150mA@12V (Typical) • Power Consumption: 1.8W (Typical) • Dimension: 206*104.1*32.6 mm (L x W x H)
Contents: ● Main Unit ● Hardcopy User's Manual ● Main cable ● Data cable ● TF Card (Within the main unit) ● Nylon carry case