ICARSOFT CP V1.0 OBD2 DIAGNOSTIC CODE SCANNER RESET TOOL FOR CITROEN PEUGEOT. F5
ICARSOFT CP V1.0 OBD2 DIAGNOSTIC CODE SCANNER RESET TOOL
FOR CITROEN PEUGEOT. F5
THIS PRODUCT IS 100% BRAND NEW & HIGH QUALITY
With Oil Service Reset, SAS Reset & Battery Test.
iCarsoft CP V1.0 OBD For Peugeot/Citroen Car Diagnostic Scan Tool Code Reader
PROFESSIONAL MULTI-SYSTEM CAR DIAGNOSTIC TOOL CP V1.0
FOR PEUGEOT/CITROEN + OBDII + OIL RESET
iCarsoft CP V1.0 for Peugeot/Citroen
For French Car Diagnostic Tools
iCarsoft CP V1.0 is a professional and powerful vehicle fault diagnosis tool for Peugeot/Citroen developed by iCarsoft Technology Inc. With a 2.8” TFT LCD and unique diagnostic software, it features full ECU diagnosis of single vehicle brand and test modes mainly include: CANBUS, ISO9141, KWP2000, and J1850 etc. It enables technicians to accurately diagnose complex problems.
① LCD DISPLAY--Indicates test results.
② BACK BUTTON--Returns to previous menu.
③ UP BUTTON--Moves cursor up for selection.
④ DOWN BUTTON--Moves cursor down for seiection.
⑤ LEFT BUTTON--Moves cursor up for selection.
⑥ RIGHT BUTTON--Moves cursor down for selection. ⑦ ENTER BUTTON--Confirms a selection(or action)from a menu list.
⑧ FUNCTION BUTTON--In case of special use.
⑨ FUNCTION BUTTON--In case of special use.
⑩ FUNCTION BUTTON--In case of special use.
⑪ HHELP BUTTON--Shows help information for test results or user operation.
1. iCarsoft CP V1.0 can do it all-reads and clears trouble codes on most of the Systems such as engine, transmission, ABS and airbag etc.
2. Support OBDII/EOBD Ten Modes of Operation
3. Read Live Data
4. Full ECU Diagnosis
5. Applies to the single Brand of all Models equipped with OBDII-16 DLC
6. Easy To Use with Silicone Keys
7. Oil Light/Service Reset: Support service lamp reset.
8. The Print Data function allows you printing out diagnostic data recorded by The scan tool or customized test reports.
9. Battery test allows you getting the voltage of battery with OBD port by the Scan tool when the engine starts.
10. DTC Library to lookup when user is operating this tool.
11. Upgrade via Computer
12. Multi-language: English, German, Dutch, Spanish, French.
1. Read Codes
2. Erase Codes
3. I/M Readiness -- I/M Readiness indicates whether or not the various emissions-related systems on the vehicle are operating properly and are ready for Inspection and Maintenance testing.
4. Data Stream
5. Freeze Frame -- When an emission-related fault occurs, certain vehicle conditions are recorded by the on-board computer. This information is referred to as freeze frame data. Freeze Data is a snapshot of the operating conditions at the time of an emission related fault.
6. O2 Sensor Test -- This option allows retrieval and viewing of O2 sensor test results for most recently performed tests from the vehicle ' s on- board computer.
7. On-Board Monitoring -- This function can be utilized to read the results of on-board diagnostic monitoring tests for specific components/systems.
8. Evap System Test -- The EVAP test function lets you initiate a leak test for the vehicle's EVAP system. Before using the system test function, refer to the vehicle's service repair manual to determine the procedures necessary to stop the test.
9. Vehicle Information -- The option displays the vehi- cle identification number (VIN), the calibration verification number (CVN), and other information of the test vehicle.
10.Retrieve generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0), manufacturer sp- ecific (P1, P3, and U1) codes and pending codes
11.Turn off Check Engine Light (MIL), clear codes and reset monitors
12. Read live PCM datastream
13. Support CAN (Controller Area Network) and all other
14.Multilingual menu and DTC definitions- English, Spanish, and German, etc
CP V1.0 Main Unit
TF Card (In the main unit)
PC Connecting Cable
Nylon Carry Case
Display: 2.8″TFT LCD, 320*240 Pixels
Operation Temperature: 0°C ~ 50°C
Storage Temperature: -20°C ~ 70°C
Operating Voltage: 9 ~ 18V
Operating Current: 150mA@12V (Typical)
Power Consumption: 1.8W(Typical)
Dimension: 187.5*101*32 mm (L x W x H)