GPS Speedometer Large Screen Speeding Alarm System ABS Digital Auto Odometer
sold in last
Out of stock
Please add engraving text by clicking the Add Custom Engraving button.
customers are viewing this product
1) Head-up display the driving speed.
2) Single driving time and mileage calculation and display.
3) Over-speed alarm setting.
4) Fatigue driving alarm.
5) Altitude display.
6) Local time display with auto timezone adjustment.
7) 5.3"Large size screen.
8) Easy Setup--Plug & Play- Power through vehicle cigarette lighter. No professional installation is required.
9) Compatible with all Cars & Trucks. Use GPS signal guided calculation. No wiring needed to the VSS (vehicle speed signal).
10) Display MPH or KM/h.
11) Auto adjust brightness through sensor for Day & Night driving.
12) Green color data display, easy on your eye.
13) Total mileage display after car stops.
14) Universal: compatible with all cars, trucks, bikes, & motorcycles.
（note: when using with the bicycle, pls use the usb cable connecting with a powerbank . ）
1) GPS positioning time: 1 to 5 minutes in the open air (The bad weather will affect the positioning time).
There is no GPS signals indoors.
2) Speed deviation: Since the speed data comes from the GPS satellite, slight deviation is unavoidable.
3) Input voltage: DC 5V Input current: DC 50-120mA Power bank for power supply is supported.
4) Working temperature: -30 to 70 degree
5) Driving data deviation is around 2%
6) All driving data will be cleared when power off except the total mileage.
Sreen Data display
A: Single driving mileage: In the case of continuous power supply, the driving mileage is continuously accumulated. It will be cleared when power off.
B: Single driving time: In the case of continuous power supply, the driving time is continuously accumulated. Unit is minutes. It will be cleared when power off.
C: Total mileage: the total mileage will be flashing display when car stops, and data will be saved even power is cut off, the maximum total mileage display is 9999 kilometers, which will be automatically clear after reaching the maximum value.
D: Altitude: the altitude unit is meter, the altitude value deviation range is 20~100 meters.
E: Time: -- System default as local time, 24-hour system, the first 2 digits refer to hour and last two digits refer to seconds.