Foxwell NT809BT OBD2 Bluetooth Car Diagnostic Scan Tool Active Tests
sold in last
Please add engraving text by clicking the Add Custom Engraving button.
customers are viewing this product
NT809BT: Most Cost-effective OBD2 All Systems Diagnostic Scanner
Do you want to know what happened to your cars? Need to do some car maintenances but the cost is so expensive? Bi-Directional Control (Active Test)? Turn off annoying warning lights? ABS brake bleed? Injector coding ? Oil reset? Erase lost key information? Wireless connection? OBD2 all-systems diagnostic scan tool NT809BT has all of those things. If you have several cars, you can almost imagine how much this little thing can save you, after all, the active test & maintenance cost of a car is very expensive. With NT809BT, you can easily master your car condition, no wasting money and time anymore!
Wireless Connection Diagnosis, Upgrade of NT809
Do you want to get rid of the limitation of short wire diagnosis? Do you want to diagnose freely outside your car, instead of only be tied in the car. FOXWELL NT809BT OBD2 Scanner equipped with a Bluetooth VCI Foxlink (Valued $120), which using newest BT wireless technology to make data transmission more stable and faster, and working range expand to more than 33 feet (10M) to enable remote vehicle diagnostics, easier for your diagnostic
2022 Newest Bi-Directional Control Scan Tool with New Features
What would you do if the wipers stopped working? Just replace one or spend a lot money to fix it? Don't be in a hurry to dismantle your cars! Bidirectional control tool NT809BT can perform real active test that can send commands to the vehicle’s ECU to drive the actuators to work, like ABS, window, door, solenoids, valves, wipers, headlamp, etc, helping you quickly find out bad parts and pinpoint faulty issues.
All Available Modules OE-Level Diagnosis
NT809BT professional scan tool can access wirelessly ALL available vehicle modules including but not limited to PCM, ECM, TCM, CTM, EPS, PDM, BCM, TPM, SCCM, RADIO and etc. With complete capabilities for codes, it can read and clear codes on all vehicle systems and subsystems and is capable of showing full live data stream of multiple sensors in graph & text and turn off warning lights.
30+ Maintenances Reset and Most Commonly Used Hot Functions
1. Oil Light Reset (for 85 brands)- Allows you to reset the service lamps for a new calculation of engine oil life system once changed the oil. The service indicator system is designed to alert the driver when the vehicle is due for a service.
2. ABS Bleeding (for 65 brands)- Air will get inside the brake system after replace components such as calipers, wheel cylinders. The air has to be removed by bleeding the brakes to keep a firm brake pedal. Note: This function only support the vehicles that can do AUTO bleeding.
3. Battery Matching (for 43 brands)- Lets you to have new battery validated after replacement, clear faults from the dashboard and display current battery details of the vehicle.
4. D-P-F Regeneration (for 59 brands)- Only for diesel 12V vehicle. lets you perform the forced regen cleaning to clear the blockage through continuous burning of the particulates captured in the D-P-F filter. When a regeneration cycle is completed, the D-P-F light automatically goes off.
5. SAS Match (for 87 brands)- Perform calibration of the Steering Angle Sensor to keep the car running straight. On successful calibration of the sensor, its fault memory is automatically cleared.
6. Injector Coding(for 61 brands)- Write the new injector code into the car system for correct cylinder injection quantity. -For gasoline or diesel 12V vehicle.
7. EPB Reset (for 63 brands)- Help replace and reset the brake pad. This function is required for maintenance of electronic braking system's safety and efficiency.
8. TPS(for 79 brands)- When the motion range is not known, the ECU simply has no idea where to set the throttle. The ECU must know the full range of motion of the throttle in order for it to properly control the engine. Using the throttle position sensors in the throttle body, the ECU learns the full open and full closed positions through various states (idle, part throttle, WOT) known as a Throttle Body Alignment (TBA).
9. Replace Airbag ECU Module(for 27 brands)- Note: It will not support the airbag crash data cleaning. Helps to match the new airbag information with the ECU and let it know the fault has been repaired.