Autel Maxitpms TS401 TPMS Diagnostic Activate Relearn Tool Sensor Signals TesT
Autel MaxiTPMS TS401 TPMS Diagnostic & Service Scan Tool Tyre Sensor Pressure
- Unparalleled sensor coverage - activate ALL magnetic, frequency and tire deflation triggered sensors on all vehicles sold worldwide
- Receive both 315MHz and 433MHz signals
- Interpret data including sensor ID, tire pressure, temperature,and battery condition
- Provide visual and audible responses to confirm sensors are working properly
- Accurate diagnosing result - a tool users can trust
- Incredibly easy-to-use with intuitive navigation and step-by-step on-screen instructions
- Pre-selection process offer faster activation and diagnostics
- Proper LF signal to prevent being fooled by other RF signals
- Built-in rechargeable Li-ion battery
- 1-year free upgrade via USB port
- Multilingual support
- Save up to 16 TPMS records for future data printing and review
- Automatic power-off to preserve battery life
- Ergonomic design features strong housing and protective rubber boot
Owned & Operated
Australia - wide
Autel MaxiTPMS TS401 TPMS Diagnostic and Service Tool 100% original Receives 315MHz & 433MHz One Year Free Update online etc.
MaxiTPMS® TS401 from Autel is a new generation TPMS diagnostic & service tool which features unparalleled sensor coverage and incredibly easy-to-use interface. This ergonomic tool provides you easy and quick access to the faulty TPMS to help you increase customer satisfaction and boost your bottom line.
1 ITEM COMPARISiON
We offer FREE SHIPPING on all items Australia-wide
We know waiting is time consuming, we use Australia post to deliver to any where in Australia including PO BOX.
All items are in stock and ready for dispatch within 1 business day.
Delivery Times : 3 - 5 Business days. All orders over $35 come with tracking number & need signature on delivery.Relatively small size items will be sent via normal Australia Post and does not need tracking.
Express Post : We provide Australia Post Express Service. Please choose the Express Post service upon checkout.
Order Tracking : We use Australia Post for our delivery services. For all track-able Australian delivery addresses; you may track it on the below relevant website.
Australia Post & Express Post: Click Here
We accept returns - please contact our customer service team immediately if:
- You changed your mind and wish to request a return
- Your product was damaged during transit
- You wish to make a warranty or claim support for any product you have purchased