Autel MaxiTPMS ITS600 TPMS Relearn Tool, TPMS Programming TPMS Diagnostics Tool
- Autel MaxiTPMS ITS600 TPMS Relearn Tool, TPMS Programming TPMS Diagnostics Tool
Autel MaxiTPMS ITS600
Your Ideal Choice for TPMS diagnostics and Tire Health Check
Autel MaxiTPMS ITS600 is a wireless, 5.5-inch touchscreen Android-based TPMS diagnostics and service scanner that compatible with most U.S, Asian and European TPMS-equipped vehicles. The Autel ITS600 scanner not only has the essential complete TPMS diagnostic, sensor programming, sensor relearning, sensor activating/ reading functions but also added user-friendly tire functions, VINscan for quick vehicle identification, TPMS module retrofitting, four common maintenance services, etc. The ITS600 is compatible with TBE200/TBE100 Tire Tread & Brake Disc Wear Analysis tool, sold separately. By providing an extensive series of tire-related features and functions, ITS600 is your ideal choice to complete TPMS and tire health work.
Why choose Autel ITS600 TPMS Tool?
- Activating: Trigger all the 315/433MHz TPMS sensors and read sensor information.
- 4 Programming Options: Copy by Activation, Copy by OBD, Manual Input, and Auto Create
- 3 Relearn Methods: OBD Relearn, Automatic Relearn, and Stationary Relearn.
- 4 Common Used Reset Functions: Oil Reset, EPB Reset, BMS Reset, SAS Reset.
- 3 Quick Vehicle Identification Ways: Auto VIN, Scan License, VIN Scan.
- Compatible with American, Asian, and European vehicles with TPMS system.
- Expanded TPMS Functions: ITS600 diagnostic scanner also provides DOT number scan, tire expiration notice, tire recall, tire tread & brake disc wear detection.(Work together with MaxiTPMS TBE200/TBE100).
- Complete TPMS Diagnostics: Scan TPMS ECU modules, locate vehicle problems and recover normal performance.
- Advanced Hardware: 5.5” Touch Screen, Bluetooth VCI, 1280x720 Resolution, 8MP Camera, 64 GB Memory, 5000mAh Battery...
- FREE Wi-Fi Software Updates for the Life of the Tool
Compare with Autel TS608, MK808TS and TS508
Autel ITS600 TPMS programming tool upgrades of TS408/ TS501/ TS508/ TS601, integrates their superior features, and adds TPMS retrofitting and 4 commonly used maintenance service in lifetime FREE.
When it compare with Autel TS608/ MK808TS or MP808TS, MaxiTPMS ITS600 has the same TPMS functions as them, but better in UI design and more details (like expandedable tire servics, TPMS retrofit), but more important is Autel ITS600 provide you Lifetime Free software updates, while Autel TS608/ MK808TS or MP808TS scanner all need annually paid subscription.
Complete TPMS Solutions
Autel ITS600 diagnostic & service tool provides an extensive series of TPMS-related services and functions, including:
• Activates, reads and relearns all known sensors
• Enhanced, at-a-glance diagnostics status screen
• Fast OBDII relearn for most vehicles
• Program MX-Sensors to replace 99% of OE sensors
• Copy By OBD sensor programming for faster service
• Four MX-Sensor program modes; batch program up to 20 MX-Sensors
• Includes wireless Bluetooth vehicle communication interface (VCI)
• Tire pressure placard value reset
• Read/Clear TPMS system codes & view live data
• Free Wi-Fi software updates for the life of the tool
Four Sensor Programming Methods
Autel ITS600 offers four programming methods that allow users to program the sensor data to the new MX-Sensor to replace existing sensors with low battery life and ones that are no longer functioning. ITS600 TPMS programming tool can handle maximum of 20 MX-Sensors at the same time while the TS608 only programs 16 MX-Sensors maximum.
Copy by OBD: If the IDs retrieved from sensor activation and those registered to the TPMS ECU are different, the ITS600 TPMS scanner will program the sensor IDs retrieved from the ECU to the new MX-Sensors.
Copy by Activation: If the original sensor still can be activated, you can use the ITS600 activating tool to trigger it, obtain the original IDs, and then write them into the new MX-Sensors.
Manual Input: If the original sensor is completely broken or can’t be activated, you can find the old ID from the label, and manually input it to new MX-Sensors.
Auto Create: If the original sensor cannot be activated or the original sensor ID cannot be obtained, you can use the ITS600 TPMS scan tool to automatically create a new random ID to MX-Sensor.
Note: Copy by OBD, Copy by Activation, and Manual Input sensor programming method is recommended to program new MX-Sensors as there is no need for Relearn.
3 Relearn Ways to Identify New Sensor
Autel ITS600 diagnostic tool provides 3 TPMS sensor relearn ways step-by-step including OBD Relearn, Automatic Relearn, and Stationary Relearn, which can deal with 98% of vehicle models and relearn all the 315/433MHz sensors.
OBD Relearn: The OBD Relearn function allows the ITS600 relearn tool to directly write the new TPMS sensor IDs to the TPMS module.
Automatic Relearn: For some vehicles, the Relearn function can be completed automatically by driving, which makes it quite easy to do a complete set of sensor replacement operations on your own.
Stationary Relearn: This relearn way requires the vehicle to be placed in the “Relearn Mode” and follow the on-screen instructions to finish “Relearn”.
Autel ITS600: Complete TPMS Tool and Diagnostic Scanner
Autel MaxiTPMS ITS600 automotive diagnostic scanner not only provides you lifelong free TPMS software but is also specially designed with 4 FREE commonly used maintenance service functions to provide quick access to the vehicle systems for various scheduled reset and maintenance tasks.
• Oil light reset
• Electronic brake service
• Battery registration
• Steering angle reset
• Included service function updates are free for the life of the tool
Note: All systems diagnostics and 24+ maintenance services software available with Pro Upgrade purchase
Expanded Tire Services
The Autel TPMS scanner ITS600 offer you expanded tire services include DOT number scan and tread depth & brake disc wear. Note, Autel ITS600 is the only TPMS tool that can work with Autel TBE200/ 100 for tire detection.
- Quick & Easy Tire DOT Number Scan
- Tire Expiration Notice
- Tire Recall Lookup
Tread Depth & Brake Disc Wear
- Precise laser measurement of tread depth & brake disc wear with purchase of Autel TBE100/TBE200
- Comprehensive Test Report: TPMS health‚ Tread depth & brake disc wear characteristics & Repair tips
Fast & Accurate Vehicle Identification: AutoVIN, VINscan & Plate Scan
ITS600 TPMS tool couples with 3 quick and convenient methods available for acquiring VIN information to finish vehicle identification: Auto VIN Detect, Scan License, and Scan VIN. This technology greatly reduces the diagnostic time and brings convenience for users.
If you cannot find the VIN or the camera cannot successfully identify the VIN/license number, you can manually select vehicle make, model, and year to complete vehicle identification.
• Rapid VIN acquisition via optical VINScan
• QR Code Scan / Barcode Scan, Plate scan, Auto VIN detect and manual input
• Identify MMY and sensor OE part number via VIN decoding
As the newest generation TPMS tool, Autel ITS600 can compatible with 99% of mainstream vehicles. Besides, the Autel MX-sensor is 100% clone-able to copy all covered TPMS sensors. The compatible vehicles are keep updating with the free update software.
Autel ITS600 Specifications
Operating System Android™ 9.0 Processor Quad-core processor (1.5 GHz) Memory 1GB RAM DDR4 & 64GB ROM Display 5.5-inch LCD capacitive touchscreen with 1280x720 resolution Connectivity • Wi-Fi • USB 2.0, Type C • BT Sensors Light sensor for brightness auto adjust Audio input/output Input: N/A； Output: Beep Power and Battery • 3.8 V/5000 mAh lithium-polymer battery
• Charges via 5 V AC/DC power supply
Battery Charging Input 5 V/2 A Power Consumption 600 mA (LCD on with default brightness, Wi-Fi on) @3.8 V Operating Temp. -10 to 45°C(14 to 113°F) Storage Temp. -20 to 60°C (-4 to 140°F) Dimensions 183.0 mm (7.2”) x 89.0 mm (3.5”) x 22.0 mm (0.87”) Net Weight 368 g (0.8 lb.) Protocols: ISO9141-2, ISO14230-2, ISO15765, K/L-Line, Flashing Code, SAE-J1850 VPW, SAE-J1850PWM, ISO11898 (Highspeed, Middlespeed, Lowspeed and Singlewire CAN, fault-tolerant CAN), SAE J2610, GM UART, UART Echo Byte Protocol, Honda Diag-H Protocol, TP2.0, TP1.66
Autel ITS600 Package List
- MaxiTPMS ITS600 Main Unit
- MaxiVCI V200
- Power Adapter
- Type C USB Cable
- Hex Key
- Quick Reference Guide
- Packing List
- Carrying Case