Autel Maxisys MS906BT Bluetooth OBD2 Scanner
Autel Maxisys MS906BT Bluetooth OBD2 Scanner IMMO Coding Diagnostic Tool
Autel MaxiSys MS906BT
Autel MS906BT is a wireless vehicle diagnostic tool based on the Android operating system featured with the best possible coverage of OE-level diagnostics and ECU coding capability. Utilizing the powerful Exynos 5260 6-core processor (1.3 GHz quad-core ARM Cortex-A7 + 1.7 GHz dual-core ARM Cortex-A15), an 8” capacitive HD touch screen, and long-distance wireless communication, the MaxiSys MS906BT efficiently provides comprehensive vehicle diagnostics and analysis.
Why Buy Our Autel MS906BT?
- Autel MS906BT Wireless Connection: MS906BT wireless diagnostic interface supports both BT and USB. The BT pairing is recommended as the first choice, and the working range for BT communication is about 164 feet (about 50m). Due to this advantage, you can perform vehicle diagnosis freely around the workshop with greater convenience.
- 100% original, 1st-rated Autel Authorized Dealer;
- One-year free Update & Warranty;
Autel MaxiSys MS906BT Features:
- Unique ergonomic design with rubberized outer protection and a rugged internal housing
- Built-in rechargeable lithium-polymer battery for up to 14 hours of continuous operation
- USB, audio and auxiliary ports make it easy to connect accessories
- Open source Android Operating System for fast boot-up and multitasking
- Easy and intuitive navigation makes finding what you need simple and fast
- The most extensive complete system coverage for more than 80 US, Asian and European makes and models
- Exceptional OE-Level functionality from comprehensive OBD II diagnostics & services to advanced ECU coding
- Complete capabilities for codes, live data, active test, ECU information, adaptation, matching, coding etc.
- Smart Auto VIN technology for identifying vehicle easily
- Automatic system and software updates with real-time push message notifications via internet
- Instant remote control tech support anytime, anywhere
- Cloud-based MaxiFix online community provides a vast database of diagnostic and repair tips and proven filed fixes
- Interactive Data Logging sessions enable direct contact with Autel Technical Support for first-hand troubleshooting of diagnostic bugs and errors
- One-stop multitasking designed for ideal management of workshop operations to keep all data files, customer info, and vehicle records well organized
- Enhanced wireless BT connectivity between the display tablet and VCI device allows greater mobility and ease at work
- Convenient data management system for managing internal program applications and reviewing data
MS906BT Full Systems Diagnosis & Services
Doing regular and routine maintenance on a modern car is impossible without a diagnostic system. Even the simplest procedures require the participation of an auto scanner. That's why Autel engineers have been working on them and making them as user-friendly as possible in the new MaxiSys MS906BT. Now you can easily do functions like:
- Reset and install service intervals
- Oil Reset: Reset the oil change calculator in the engine and automatic transmission
- EPB: Replacement of brake pads on vehicles with an electric parking brake
- SAS: Adaptation of the sensor to the angular position of the steering wheel
- DPF: Regeneration of diesel particulate filter
- Brake Bleed: ABS Brake Bleeding
- IMMO: Immobilizer keys functions(All keys lost, add new keys)
- BMS: Battery registration and reset
- Seats, Odometer, Injector, CHG tire size, TEC Learn, Suspension, Throttle, WIN OR ROOF, Lang Change, Headlamp.
Autel MS906BT Digital & Graphical Display of Parameters
Using MaxiSys MS906BT you can display the parameters of the system conveniently. So me parameters are more likely to be monitored in analog form, for example, pressure. Some parameters are more conveniently viewed in graphical form, by observing their change in time (potentiometer, oxygen sensor). Some parameters must be displayed in the graph to observe changes relative to each other (for example, air mass flow and engine speed). Only in Maxisys all these ways of displaying are available for all parameters and all components, regardless of the makes and models of the car.
Autel MS906BT Bi-directional Control & Active Test
MS906BT automotive diagnostic scanner comes with bi-directional control capability to perform active tests to determine the integrity of a system or parts like ABS, window, door, roof, by reading the ECU data, or by monitoring the operation of the actuators, such as switching a solenoid, relay.
Note: Available tests vary depending on the manufacturer, year, and model, and only the available tests display in the menu. To check compatibility with your vehicle, please refer to Autel website or consult us directly
Autel Maxisys MS906BT ECU Coding
Autel MS906BT professional auto scanner comes with advanced ECU coding function. ECU Coding allows you to establish a data link to the electronic control system of the test vehicle via the VCI device for vehicle diagnosis, service or coding. You can operate functional tests, retrieve vehicle diagnostic information such as trouble codes, event codes and live data, and perform ECU coding, for various vehicle control systems, such as engine, transmission, ABS and more.
Coding functions are usually used by advanced specialists. Coding is conditionally divided into two types:
- The first is MS906BT computer coding during replacement, commissioning, used to install a new computer in the car. When performing the procedure, the computer is informed of vehicle's VIN, the configuration and other information necessary for correct operation.
- The second is the coding of the computer for tuning the body electronics to the user, usually the BCM. The procedure will allow you to offer the customer individual customization of the car for him, locking the doors, setting alarms, the function "lead to home", setting the salon and outdoor lighting, etc
Autel Maxisys MS906BT Adaptation & Initialization
After replacement, for repair or cleaning of some sensors and many actuators of electronic systems, an adaptation or initialization procedure is required. When performing this procedure, the basic values of their work, the reference point, are established. In a modern car, there are many such elements that require similar procedures, which makes these functions vital for the service. In MaxiSys systems, these procedures are presented at the dealer level.
Autel MS906BT Add-on Functions：
Maxisys MS906BT is a diagnostic scanner with various interfaces that can access to more Add-on like Inspection Camera, HDMI Projector, Phone, PC, USB Memory Stock, Headset, Oscilloscope, Extend SD Card etc.
- MS906BT connects to a MV108 / MV105 inspection camera and turns into a video inspection scope, allowing you to examine difficult-to-reach areas normally hidden from sight. It is capable of recording digital still images and videos, which offers you an economical solution to inspect machinery, facilities, and infrastructure in a safe and quick way.
- MS906BT works with Autel MP408 oscilloscope providing you an insight to the inner workings of a vehicle’s electronic circuits. Featuring the user-friendly UI design combined with the unrivalled hardware specs, is able to measure and test virtually all the electrical and electronic components and circuits in any modern vehicles.
Autel MS906BT Vehicle Coverage:
- For Asian: Acura, Daihatsu, Hyundai, Infinit, Kiat, Mazda, Nissan, Scion, Subaru, Toyota, Manhindra, Proton, Daewoo, Honda, HyundaiCV, Isuzu, Lexus, Mitsubishi, Samsung, Ssang Yong, Suzuki, Fuso, Perodua, Tata
- For European: VW, Abarth, AstonMartin, MINI, Sprinster, SKODA, Citroen, Fiat, Lancia, Maserati, Opel, Porsche, SAAB, Vauxhall, Seat, Bugatti, Audi, ForEU, BMW, Alfa, Benz, Maybach, Ferrari, Jaguar, Land Rover, Peugeot, Renault, Smart, Volvo, Lamborghini, Bentley, Rolls-Royce, VW CV, Dacia, LT3
- For USA: Chrysler, Dodge, Ford, GM, JEEP
|Operating System:||Android™ 4.4.2, KitKat|
|Processor:||Samsung Exynos T5260 6-Core Processor (1.3 GHz quad-core ARM Cortex-A7 + 1.7 GHz dual-core ARM Cortex-A15)|
|Memory:||2 GB RAM & 32 GB ROM|
|Display:||8.0" LED capacitive touch screen with 1024x768P resolution|
|Connectivity:||• Wi-Fi (802.11 b/g/n)USB: 2.0, Mini USB 2.0 Wireless BT V2.1+EDR Class1, HDMI 1.4a SD Card (support up to 32 GB)|
|Camera (rear):||Rear-facing, 8.0 Megapixel AF with Flashlight|
|Sensors;||Gravity Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor (ALS)|
|Audio Input/Output:||• Microphone • Single Speaker • 3-Band 3.5 mm stereo/standard headset jack|
|Power and Battery:||10,000 mAh 3.7 V lithium-polymer battery
Charging via 12 V AC/DC power supply
|Input Voltage:||12 V (9-35 V)|
|Power Consumption:||5 W|
|Operating Temp.:||-10 to 55°C (14 to 131°F)|
|Storage Temp.:||-20 to 70°C (-4 to 158°F)|
|Dimensions (W x H x D):||270.8 mm (10.0”) x 176.0 mm (6.9”) x 36.0 mm (1.4”)|
|Weight||NW: 1.05 kg (2.3lb.)|
Autel MS906BT Package List:
- 1x Maxisys MS906BT main unit
- 1x AC/DC Adapter (12V)
- 1x Adapter for Chrysler-16 (America Only)
- 1x Adapter for GM/Daewoo-12
- 1x Adapter for Benz-38
- 1x Adapter for Mitsubishi/Hyundai-12+16
- 1x Adapter for Honda-3
- 1x Adapter for BMW-20
- 1x Adapter for Kia-20
- 1x Adapter for Nissan-14
- 1x Adapter for VW/AUDI-2+2
- 1x Cigarette Lighter
- 1x MaxiVCI V100
- 1x Lighter Fuse
- 1x Soft Cloth
- 1x Mini USB Cable
- 1x User Manual
- 1x Packing List
- 1x Carrying Case
- 1x Quick Reference Guide