Autel MaxiPro MP808TS Diagnostic Scanner,OBD2 Bi-directional Control Scan Tool
- Autel MaxiPro MP808TS Diagnostic Scanner,OBD2 Bi-directional Control Scan Tool
Autel MaxiPRO MP808TS
Autel MaxiPRO MP808TS scanner is a comprehensive diagnostic tool with all-system diagnostic functions and TPMS service. Featuring a fast quad-core processor, MP808TS offers maximum convenience and swift diagnosis. The intuitive user interface makes using the device effortless through a 7-inch LCD touch screen that displays at 1024 x 600 quality. Together with the ability to quickly read and clear Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM) enhanced codes for TPMS modules of the majority of the makes and models on the market, MP808TS provides you with superior special functions for TPMS services with ease.
- Extensive vehicle coverage for more than 80 US, Asian and European vehicle makes and models
- Exceptional OE-level system coverage for all electronic systems
- Complete capabilities for codes, live data, active test, ECU information, adaptation, matching, etc.
- Auto VIN technology can automatically identify the vehicle’s make, model and year information in no time
- Automatic system and software updates with real-time push message notifications via Wi-Fi
- Instant remote control tech support anytime, anywhere
- Advanced TPMS diagnostics with DTC description
- TPMS status, one step for complete TPMS health check
- Activate 98% of all known TPMS sensors
- Program AUTEL MX-Sensor
- Comprehensive OBD relearn coverage
- On-screen relearn procedure
- One-stop multitasking designed for ideal management of workshop operations to keep all data files, customer info, and vehicle records well organized
- Cloud-based MaxiFix online community provides a vast database of diagnostic and repair tips and proven filed fixes
Autel MaxiPro MP808TS Pro Battery Test
Battery Test function is a battery and electrical system analysis function that uses adaptive conductance, an advanced battery analysis method to produce a more accurate examination of the battery’s cold cranking ability and reserve capacity, which is vital to determining a battery’s true health. It enables technicians to view the health status of the vehicle's battery and electrical system. Together with the BT506, this application can complete battery & starting and charging system tests and display the test results.
Battery Test function includes In Vehicle test and Out of Vehicle test function.
In-vehicle Test is used for testing batteries that are installed in a vehicle. An in-vehicle test includes battery test, starter test, and generator test. These tests help determine the health status of the battery, the starter, and the generator, respectively.
Out-vehicle Test is used to test the condition of batteries that are not connected to a vehicle. This function aims to check the health status of the battery only.
Note: You need MaxiBAS BT506 to perform the battery test function (Need purchasing separately)
Autel MaxiPro MP808TS Pro Digital Inspection
The Digital Inspection application configures the MaxiSys Diagnostics Device to operate as a digital video scope by simply connecting the tablet to a Digital Inspection Camera. This function allows you to examine difficult-to-reach areas normally hidden from sight, with the ability to record digital still images and videos, which offers you an economical solution to inspect machinery, facilities, and infrastructure in a safe and quick way.
Autel MaxiPro MP808TS Pro Active Test
Active Test used for outputting signal to vehicle control unit using the device to control actuator for test, so that it can test whether the actuator works normally, such as Fuel Pumps test, EGR test, etc.
Autel MaxiPro MP808TS Pro Special Function
Special Function generally refers to the initial adaptation, self-learning or some auto detection function with many procedures that the vehicle is performed after maintenance or reset is done or some related component in electronic control system is replaced, such as Crankshaft Position Sensor Learn.
Following auxiliary functions will make it easier to diagnose and repair the vehicle:
- Guide Functions: You can repair your vehicle step by step in order of priority, there will be step1, step2, step3 to guide you no matter you are newbie or skilled.
- 13 Language Support: MP808TS Pro has multilingual menu, it means that you can choose your preferred language. Just send S/N(12 digits, on the back of device) to us, we will help you switch languages for free.
- Shop Manager: Manage workshop information including customer information records and test vehicle history records. There are three main functions available: Vehicle History; Workshop Information; Customer Manager
- Maxifix: This is an online troubleshooter database, which not only provides all common DTCs for 99% vehicles, but also serves as forum allowing technicians to network with other MaxiPRO users, and gives users access to a vast database of repair and diagnostic tips along with proven tips.
- Data Manager: Used to store, print, and review the saved files, there are five types of information files to be viewed or played back: Image Files, PDF Files, Review Data, Apps Uninstall, Data Logging
- Cloud Diagnostic Report: There are two ways to quick generate diagnostic reports: live reports and history reports.
Recommended Use Indoor Operating System Android™ 4.4.2, KitKat Processor Cortex-A9 quad-core processor (1.4 GHz) Memory 64GB Display 7-inch LCD capacitive touchscreen with 1024x600 resolution Connectivity Mini USB 2.0 USB 2.0
HDMI Type A
Micro SD card slot (supports up to 32GB)
Sensors Light sensor for brightness auto adjust Audio input/output Input: N/A
Power and Battery 3.7 V/5000 mAh lithium-polymer battery
Charges via 5 VDC power supply
Tested Battery Life Around 7 hours of continuous use Battery Charging Input 5 V/1.5 A Power Consumption 600 mA (LCD on with default brightness, Wi-Fi on) @3.7 V Operating Temp 0 to 55°C(32 to 131°F) Storage Temp -20 to 60°C (-4 to 140°F) Operating Humidity 5% - 95% non-condensing Dimensions(WXHX D) 270.8 mm (10.0”) x 176.0 mm (6.9”) x 36.0 mm (1.4”) Net Weight 885 g (2.31 lb.) Protocols ISO9141-2,ISO14230-2,ISO15765,K/L-Line,Flashing Code,
ISo11898(Highspeed,Middlespeed,Lowspeed and Singlewire CAN,fault-tolerant CAN)
SAE J2610,GM UART UART Echo Byte Protocol
Honda Diag-H Protocol,TP2.0,TP1.6
- 1pc x Autel MP808TS Unit
- 1pc x MaxiVCI Mini
- 4pcs x 315mhz & 433mhz 2in1 MX-Sensor
- 1pc x USB Cable (for charging)
- 1pc x USB Cable (for test)
- 1pc x USB External Power Adapter
- 1pc x User Manual
- 1pc x Quick Reference Guide
- 1pc x Carry case