Autel GBox G-BOX2 For MaxiIM IM508 IM608 Fits Mercedes Benz & BMW Adapter IMMO All Keys Lost Key Programming Tool
Autel G-Box Accessory Tool
The Autel G-Box is designed to be used on for Mercedez-Benz vehicles with DAS3 CAN EIS/EZS in AKL. It helps to save time for reading the ECU data from W204 and W207 EISs by over 85%.
Autel G-Box Main Features:
1. For Mercedes Benz All Keys Lost, Faster Password Calculation
2. Used with IM608
3. Used for Faster Mercedes ECU data and EIS password calculation
4. For Mercedes DAS3 can EIS / EZS all keys lost
5. Reduce time reading W204 ECU data & W207 EIS by over 85%
6. No need to remove and reinsert the key for W221 & W164 after 2009 models
7. For BMW DME / DDE ISN reading and writing in boot mode
8. G-Box is compatible with both the Autel MaxiIM IM 608 and IM508 with XP400, also compatible with Auro IM600 and Auro IM100 with XP400
Autel G-Box Details Instruction:g-box display
1.DC Port -Provides +12 DV power supply
2.Can-H Port: Universal Can Bus interface, connects with OBDII PIN6
3.K1 Port: Universal K-Line interface, connects with OBDII PIN1
4.Status Indicator: Indicates the current operating status
5.Relay Ports: Connect with dedicated relay cables
6.+12V Power Port: Universal power input/ output port
7.OBDII Connector: Connects to the vehicle's OBDII directly or via a dedicated extension cable
8.OBDII Female Connector: Connects to the main cable of Autel Diagnostic Tool
9.Can-L Port: Universal Can Bus interface, connects with OBDII PIN14
10.K7 Port: Universal K-Line interface connects with OBDII PIN7
11.GND Port: Universal Power Input/ Output Port
12.OB15 Port: Used with dedicated BD15 Cable for reading and wrting multiple types of ECUs
Why Buy Autel G-BOX --- Small is Smart!
1. MERCEDES-BENZ ALL KEYS LOST, FASTER PASSWORD CALCULATION.
8X TIMES FASTER PASSWORD CALCULATION FOR EIS W172, W204, W207;
4X TIMES FASTER PASSWORD CALCULATION FOR EIS W209, W211, ETC.
2. MERCEDES-BENZALL KEYS LOST, NO MORE REPEATED INSERTIONS AND REMOVALS OF IR SIMULATOR
W164/-2008, W251/-2008, W164/2009-, W169, W251/2009, W216, W221(partial), W202(K)/W208(K)/W210(K), W203(K)/W463(K)
3. MERCEDES-BENZ ALL KEYS LOST, CAN BE PROGRAMMED ON THE VEHICLE WITHOUT REMOVING THE EIS
EXCEPT FOR EIS W164 / -2008, W251 / -2008, W221, W202 (K) / W208(K) /W210(K), AND W203 (K) / W463 (K), ALL OTHER EISS CAN BE PROGRAMMED ON THE VEHICLE DIRECTLY.
4. MERCEDES-BENZ ALL KEYS LOST, BMW DME / DDE ISN READING AND WRITING IN BOOT MODE
23 CATEGORIES OF BOSCH ENGINE, INCLUDING MEVD/EDC17. 6 CATEGORIES OF SIMENS/CONTINENTAL ENGINE, INCLUDING MSD/MSV ENGINE.
How does Autel G-Box Work?
A. OBDII Operation When All Keys of Mercedes-Benz Vehicle Are Lost
(This method is suitable for Mercedes-Benz W204 , W207, W216 and W164 EISs after the year 2009)
G-Box connection steps:
1. Connect the G-Box to vehicles's OBDII
2. Remove the fuse of vehicle EIS, Connect the Relay ports to the fuse using the supplied fuse cable
3. When the vehicle has an ELV, connect the K7 port and ELV plug using the supplied K-line cable
4. Connect the G-Box to the Autel Diagnostic Tablet
B. Desktop Operation When All Keys of Mercedes-Benz Vehicle are Lost
(This Method is suitable for all Mercedes-Benz EISs that are already supported by Autel Diagnostic Tablet.)
Autel G-box Connection
1. Connect the G-Box to the Mercedes-Benz EIS using the supplied DB15 Cable
2. Connect to the DC port of G-Box using a power adapter (DV 12V)
3. Connect the G-Box to the Autel Diagnostic Tablet
Autel G Box Package Content:
1pc x Autel G-BOX Accessory Tool
1pc x Clamp Cable
1pc x K-Line Cable
1pc x Fuse Cable
1pc x OBDII Extension Cable
1pc x DB15 Cable