XTOOL D7 Car OBD2 Scanner Key Programming ECU Reset IMMO ABS EPB DPF Diagnostic
XTOOL D7 is a full system diagnostic scanner that can quickly test every system modules status and make faster diagnosis & maintenance via reading/clearing codes as well as viewing live data etc., but only costs you a few minutes to finish full scanning. You can learn to perform complex diagnostic functions with that will give you a lot more power over the ins and outs of your car to figure out what is going on with your modern computerized vehicle, so that you can get it fixed and get back on the road in due time.
3 YEARS FREE UPDATES ($USD 99 per year update after, however scan tool will still work fine without buying new updates)
Brief introduction of its capabilities in full systems diagnoses as follows:
1. For Engine System: Diagnostic tool XTOOL D7 can help detect the engine ignition, fuel injection, air and fuel ratio, and exhaust emission conditions in Engine system to enhance vehicle performance, save energy and reduce exhaust emission.
2. For Transmission: It makes great sense in the safety driving when your car is slipping or difficult to shift, this diagnostic tool can figure the problems out via reading codes in the Transmission system, or check the health status via live data viewing.
3. For ABS System: Diagnosing an ABS problem should always start with a visual inspection of all brake components, next you will need to retrieve ABS codes to tell you where the problem is, and this is what this diagnostic does for you.
4. For SRS System: SRS, safety restraint system, is made up of impact sensors, a control module, and the airbags themselves, and this diagnostic tool can detect every electronic parameter to check its health status.
5. To diagnose Brake System: if you feel the brake pedal is mushy and notice unusual odor or noise, etc. A properly operating brake system is critical to ensure safe vehicle control and operation;
6. To diagnose Emission System: if the system is affected by vehicle age or poor quality fuel. A good emission system reduces harmful gases to a large degree and protects you from being fined;
7. To diagnose Fuel system: if vehicle won’t start or “Check Engine” light is illuminated. Check car’s fuel system regularly ensures the best performance of your car with the lowest emissions;
8. To diagnose Transmission: if your car is slipping or difficult to shift. The system plays an important part in the overall performance of your car;
9. To diagnose Wiper System: if you observe chattering or streaking wiper. If the car is not regularly checked, the accident might happen because you can’t see clearly;
10:To diagnose Light System: if you see rapid signal blinking or dimming lights.
And many more ....
【24 ADVANCED SERVICE FEATURES】
As an advanced diagnostic tool, XTOOL D7 has all kinds of services accessible for complete diagnoses and maintenance. You can quickly access to the vehicle systems within this function.
You can find commonly used reset functions in the reset menu, and other special functions in the car brand diagnostic softwares menu.
*Service/Maintenance Light Reset：The lightening of the car maintenance light indicates that the vehicle needs maintenance.Reset the mileage or driving time to zero after the maintenance, so the maintenance light will go out and the system
*EPB Reset：This function has a multitude of usages to maintain the electronic braking system safely and effectively. The applications include deactivating and activating the brake control system, assisting with brake fluid control opening and closing brake pads, and setting brakes after disc or pad replacement, etc
*SAS Adjust：To reset the steering angle, first find the relative zero point position for the car to drive in straight line.Taking this position as reference,the ECU can calculate the accurate angle for left and right steering.
*DPF Regeneration：DPF regeneration is used to clear PM(Particulate Matter) from the DPF filter through continuous combustion oxidation mode (such as high temperature heating combustion, fuel additive or catalyst reduce PM ignition combustion) to stabilize the filter performance
*Injector Coding：Write injector actual code or rewrite code in the ECU to the injector code of the corresponding cylinder so as to more accurately control or correct cylinder injection quantity
ABS Bleeding：When the ABS contains air, the ABS bleeding function must be performed to bleed the brake system to restore ABS brake sensitivity
*Gear learning： After the engine ECu, crankshaft position sensor,or crankshaft flywheel is replaced, or the DTC 'gear not learned' is present, gear learning must be performed.
*BMS Reset：The BMS (Battery Management System) allows the scan tool to evaluate the battery charge state, monitor the close-circuit current, register the battery replacement, and activate the rest state of the vehicle
*Gearbox Match：When the gearbox is disassembled or repaired (the car battery is powered off), it will cause the shift delay. In this case, you need to perform this operation so that the gearbox can automatically compensate according to the driving situation to achieve better shift quality
*SRS Reset:This function resets the airbag data to clear the airbag collision fault indicator
*TPMS Reset:This function allows you to quickly look up the tire sensor IDs from the vehicle’s ECU, as well as to perform TPMS replacement and sensor test
*Air Suspension：This function can adjust the height of the body. When replacing the body height sensor in the air sus pension system, or control module or when the vehicle level is incorrect, you need to perform thisfunction to adjust the body height sensor for level calibration
*Throttle Relearn：Elec. Throttle Adaption is to utilize the car decoder to initialize the throttle actuator so that the learning value of the ECU returns to the initial state.
*Headlight Adjustment：This feature is used to initialize the adaptive headlamp system.
*Tire Refit：This function is used to set the size parameters of the modified or replaced tire.
*Window Initialization：This feature is designed to perform door window matching to recover ECU initial memory, and recover the automatic ascending and descending function of power window
*Electronic Water Pump Activation：Use this function to activate the electronic water pump before venting the cooling system.
And many more ...
Active Test ( BI-Directional Controls)
XTOOL Newest D7 automotive scanner can actuate solenoids and actuators for active testing, send commands to systems/components to test their working status, without using the vehicle controls. It can read/erase codes, view live data, retrieve ECU info, do active test and service functions for all systems including ECM, TCM, ABS, SRS, BCM, BMS, TPMS, SAS, Fuel System, Light System and A/C system etc.