Vgate iCar Pro elm327 OBD 2 OBD2 Car diagnostic Scanner WIFI Bluetooth-Compatibl
sold in last
Please add engraving text by clicking the Add Custom Engraving button.
customers are viewing this product
Comparison between iCar Pro and iCar2/3
1. Standby Current: iCar2/3:about 30mA
iCar Pro: lower to 3mA. keep the device on car for one year and won't run out of the battery.
2. Auto wake up: iCar2: doesn't support auto wake up. Wake up by push the button.
iCar3: supports auto wake up for part of the OBD2 compliant cars.
iCar Pro: support auto wake up for all OBD2 compliant cars.
FIVE REASONS TO CHOOSE ME !!!
1. BE YOUR CAR’S DOCTOR - Diagnose your car (ECU, engine) easily with this device and OBD apps. Save your time and money on looking for a mechanic.
2. SUPER POWER SAVING - Standby current (sleep mode): <3mA (other normal OBD devices: 30-50mA). Leave the device on the car for one year (in sleep mode)and won’t run out of the battery.
3. 100% AUTO SLEEP&AUTO WAKEUP - Applicable for all OBDII compliant cars. Auto sleep after 30min’s engine off, auto wake up immediately at engine start. No need to unplug and plug the device again and again each time you use it.
4. SUPPORTS POPULAR OBD APPS - Works with many popular OBD apps like Torque Pro, ScanMaster, OBD Fusion,OBD Car Doctor and EOBD Facile.
5. 2 YEARS WARRANTY - We are so confident with our hardware that we offer a 2 years warranty and free lifelong technical support online via email
The Vgate iCar Pro provides almost any Wi-Fi enabled device the hardware needed to read and delete faults from most cars made within the last 20 years. Fully compatible with all OBD2 protocols and commands and offering a unique auto-sleep / auto-wake function that reduces power consumption to almost nothing.
Vgate iCar Pro OBD2 adapter is a powerful car diagnostic tool. It is compliant with full OBD II/EOBD specifications. Various wireless connection modes* to connect your smartphone or ipad. It reads the real-time car engine data, such as engine speed, ignition time, fuel trim, water temperature, fuel consumption.It supports a variety of OBD II Apps.
Standby Current:<3mA (other normal OBD devices: <30mA)
Operating Humidity : 5%--95%RH Non-Dewfall
Works on all OBD2 Vehicles (1996 onwards in USA) and EOBD vehicles (Petrol
cars from 2001 and diesel cars from 2003/2004 in Europe)
Fast ARM processor allowing up to 30 PID's per second.
Compatible with all OBD2 communication protocols.
Read and delete fault codes.
1.SAE J1850 PWM(41.6Kbaud)
2.SAE J1850 VPW(10.4Kbaud)
3.ISO9141-2(5 baud init,10.4Kbaud)
4.ISO14230-4 KWP(5 baud init,10.4 Kbaud)
5.ISO14230-4 KWP(fast init,10.4 Kbaud)
6.ISO15765-4 CAN(11bit ID,500 Kbaud)
7.ISO15765-4 CAN(29bit ID,500 Kbaud)
8.ISO15765-4 CAN(11bit ID,250 Kbaud)
9.ISO15765-4 CAN(29bit ID,250 Kbaud)
A.SAE J1939 CAN(29bit ID,250*Kbaud)
B.USER1 CAN(11*bit ID,125*Kbaud)
C.USER2 CAN(11*bit ID,50*kbaud)
*default settings(user adjustable)
- Read diagnostic trouble codes, both generic and manufacturer-specific, and display their meaning.(over 3000 generic code definitions in the database).
-Clear trouble codes and turn off the MIL ("Check Engine" light)
-Calculated Load Value
-Fuel System Status
-Short Term Fuel Trim
-Long Term Fuel Trim
-Intake Manifold Pressure
-Intake Air Temperature
-Air Flow Rate
-Absolute Throttle Position
-Oxygen sensor voltages/associated short term fuel trims