Mini VCI Techstream V15 Firmware 2.0.4 USB OBD2 Diagnostic Suitable For TOYOTA
- Genuine FT232RL Chip
- LATEST Software Version: 15.00.028
- Updated Firmware V2.0.4 for K-Line Support and Better Performance over the old firmware v1.4.1
- Suitable For Toyota TIS OEM Diagnostics Software
- Suitable For Toyota, Lexus and Scion vehicles worldwide (US / EU / AU / Japanese and other regions)
- Fully suitable for Toyota & Lexus 1996 - 2021 vehicles world-wide
- High reliability product: using SMD chip, and certified by CE and FCC
- Cost Effective Solution: the Mini-VCI is a fraction of the cost of other diagnostics tools
- Support all the diagnostic communication protocols needed suitable for Toyota, Lexus and Scion since 1996 - 2017
- High Performance ARM CPU inside. Integrated SMD chips for high reliability!
The MINI-VCI J2534 v2.0.4 USB Interface is a high quality 3rd party communication interface that works with the TIS Techstream software suitable for Toyota and Lexus vehicles in all regions worldwide with multi-language support. Supports BOTH K-Line and CAN Protocols for full compatibility with most 1996-2021 suitable for Toyota & Lexus models. The software will allow you to view vehicle metrics, reprogramming, access service documents and much more.
Our version is compatible with BOTH 32bit and 64bit Windows and includes our Step by Step installation guide. FIRMWARE VERSION 2.0.4 (FULL K-LINE SUPPORTED) LATEST SOFTWARE VERSION 13 Better performance and capability ( Activate Test , Customize function, ECU Reprogramming etc.)
- View / analyze on-board vehicle data & reprogram vehicles such as Engine, ABS, Airbags, Transmission, Injector Coding, Trouble Codes, Live / Data List, Active Tests, Customise Function, ECU Programming etc
- Browse relevant TIS service documents
- All regions: US / EU / AU / Japanese and other regions
- TIS techstream provides quick and easy access to all available ECU systems on the vehicle such as Body, Chasis, Powertrain and Communication and Information.
- TIS Techstream supports multilanguage: English, German, French, Spainish, Italian, Japanese, Chinese
FTDI’s CDM drivers provide both D2XX and VCP functionality through a single driver package on PCs running the following Windows operating systems:
- Windows 10 (32bit and 64bit)
- Windows 8.1 (32bit and 64bit)
- Windows 8 (32bit and 64bit)
- Windows 7 (32bit and 64bit)
- Windows Vista (32bit and 64bit)
- Windows XP (32bit and 64bit)
- K-Line ISO 9141
- KWP 2000 ISO 14230-4
- SAE J1850 PWM
- SAE J1850 VPW
- CAN 2.0B ISO 11898
- CAN ISO 15765-4
- 1 x Mini VCI Diagnostic Interface Cable
- 1 x Driver / Manual CD
How difficult is the driver and software installation?
The installation is not plug and play and will require basic knowledge and experience with Windows, installing drivers and software. There is a step by step installation guide. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions or problems during the installation.
Does this software work with Australian or European models?
Yes. It is compatible with models worldwide in all regions.
Can I program smart keys?
Yes you can, however, you must have the original smart ECU in your vehicle. Please consider the Firmware version 2.0.4 for key programming (see our store)
Does this work with Windows 10?
Yes. We have tested and confirm that it works on Windows 10. Please make sure you have the latest version of Java installed and install through our step installation guide.
Is the firmware upgradable?
No. The firmware cannot be upgraded. Attempting to upgrade the firmware will damage the interface