iCarsoft MB II Fits Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Smart Diagnostic Code Reset Scan Tool
DIAGNOSTIC TOOL MB II
FOR MERCEDES-BENZ/SPRINTER/SMART + OIL RESET + EPB + DPF + ETC+ SAS + OBD II
① OBD--Connects the iCarsoft Serial products/ CR Plus to the
vehicle's Data Link Connector(DLC) via the diagnostic cable.
② Button--Move cursor up and down for selection.Button--Move cursor right or left for selection.Or turn
page up and down when more than one page is displayed.
③ OK Button--Confirms a selection(or action)from a menu list.
④ ESC Button--Exit the current program or return to the
⑤ Button--To retrieve the DTCs in tthe database.
⑥ USB Port--To connect on PC to upload data or print
⑦ LCD Display--Indicates test results.
⑧ TF card slot--Insert the TF card into it to update your tool.
1. iCarsoft MB II can do it all-reads and clears trouble codes on most of the
systems such as engine, transmission, ABS and airbag etc.
2. Support OBDII/EOBD Ten Modes of Operation.
3. Read Live Data.
4. Full ECU Diagnosis.
5. Applies to the single Brand of most of the Models which equipped with OB
6. Easy To Use With Silicone Keys
7. Oil Light/Service Reset: Support service lamp reset.
8. Electronic Parking Brake (EPB) system maintenance deactivates and rea-ctivates
the EPB system for replacement and initialization.
9. Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) regeneration control system, requests the DPF
regeneration process while DPF blockage and turn off the DPF indicator.
10. Electronic Throttle Control system (ETC) relearns the throttle valve control
value while clear or replaces the throttle valve.
11. SAS: Steering Angle Sensor (SAS) calibration, calibrates the steering wheel
to straight ahead, or recalibrates SAS while steering part replacement.
Upgrade Via PC
1.Diagnose Single Brand of most Models (OBDII-16DLC)
2.Full System Diagnosis
3.Support Oil Service Reset
4.Electronic Parking Brake (EPB) system maintenance
5.Diesel Particulate Filter (DPF) Regeneration Control System
6.Electronic Throttle Control System (ETC)
7.Steering Angle Sensor (SAS) Calibration
8.Read &Clear DTC
9.Read Live Data
10.Full Speed Upgrade via PC
11.4.0″ TFT LCD, 480*320 Pixels
2. Erase Codes
3. I/M Readiness -- I/M Readiness indicate whether or not the various emissions-related systems on the vehicle are operating properly and are ready for Inspection and Maintenance testing.
4. Data stream.
5. Freeze Frame -- When an emission-related fault occurs, certain vehicle conditions are recorded by the on-board computer. This information is referred to as freeze frame data. Freeze Data is a snapshot of the operating conditions at the time of an emission-related fault.
7. On-Board Monitoring -- This function can be utilized to read the results of on-board diagnostic monitoring tests for specific components/systems.
8. Evap System Test -- The EVAP test function lets you initiate a leak test for the vehicle's EVAP system. Before using the system test function, refer to the vehicle's service repair manual to determine the procedures necessary to stop the test.
9. Vehicle Information -- The option displays the vehicle identification number (VIN), the calibration verification number (CVN), and other information of the test vehicle.
10. Retrieve generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes and pending codes
11.Turn off Check Engine Light (MIL), clear codes and reset monitors
12. Read live PCM DataStream
13. Support CAN (Controller Area Network) and all other
14. Multilingual menu and DTC definitions- English, Spanish, and German, etc
15. Read pending DTCs
16. Read permanent DTCs
17. DTCs search
18. Supports most of the OBDII/EOBD test modes include: CAN, ISO9141, KWP2000, J1850 VPW and J1850 PWM.
19. Works on most of 2001 and later OBDII compliant PETROL European vehicles
20. Works on most of 2004 and later OBDII compliant DIESEL European vehicles
21. Works on most of 1996 and later OBDII compliant US and Asian vehicles
22. View & Graph Live Data in Color Graphing and blazing fast refresh rate for better graphing and live data readings.
23. Comprehensive Help, Including OBD Parameter, Mode Explanations & More.
▪ Operation Temperature: 0°C ~ 50°C
▪ Storage Temperature: -20°C ~ 70°C
▪ Power: 9V -- 18V
▪ Operating current:150mA@12V (Typical)
▪ Power consumption:1.8W (Typical)
▪ Dimension:205mm*110mm*31mm (LxWxH)