FOXWELL NT510 OBD2 Auto Fault Code Reader Reset Diagnostic Scan Tool Fits TESLA
FOXWELL NT510 OBD2 Auto Fault Code Reader Reset Diagnostic Scan Tool Fits JEEP
- Compatible with both OBD and OBD2 vehicles
- Work on the latest 2016/2017 models.
- Get access to powertrain, chassis and body systems
- Quick test function to test most vehicle systems
- Read and clear diagnostic trouble codes and reset MIL of all systems
- Request and record live sensor data
- Merge and view 2 parameter graphs simultaneously
- Display freeze frame data
- Retrieve ECU information
- Key coding for several vehicles
- Run Component/system bi-directional tests
- Support advanced functions such as adaptations and control module coding
- Support the most commonly required service features like brake deactivation, service resets, steering angle sensor (SAS) calibration, DPF regeneration, ABS bleeding, BCM/SIR setup, TPS/TBA (Throttle body alignment) , etc.
- Upgradable to cover other car makes
- Multi-Language menus and code definitions for an international marketplace
- TF memory card for data backup and software update
- As easy as 1-2-3 with large TFT color screen and menu-driven operations
- Ergonomic design and ruggedly built for both shop and road tests
Owned & Operated
Australia - wide
LIFE-TIME FREE UPDATES
Register & Update: How to register and update your NT510 Scan Tool
NT510 Update: With internet access, you will always have the latest bug fixes, new vehicles, newly added parameters and functionality at your fingertips. And they are free for first 18months after your registration. Simply install the SD Card into your computer or an SD Card reader, log into the PC application, and click update. The application does all the work, syncing the latest software to your tool.
- NT510 Multi-System Scan Tool
- User’s Guide
- Memory Card
- USB Cable
- CD Software
- Nylon Carry Pouch
NT510 cannot only read your codes, but it can also actuate components, run system tests, program control modules. Reading the trouble codes from your vehicle is easy, but without live data, bi-directional controls and other special functions, you may not have enough information to get the problem fixed right. It allows you to use the scan tool temporarily activate or control a system or component. With NT510, the check of electronic components such as switches, sensors, relay and actuators is made a simple task, saving your time and labor costs. It gives you the ability to flash a control unit with ne program data. Provided that a module can be re-coded, NT510 allows for the coding and programming of a replacement control module or changing previously stored incorrect coding as expensive factory tools do.
In addition, it has access to the most commonly required service features like brake deactivation, adaptation and service resets.
- Display: Backlit,2.8”TFT color screen
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 60°C (32 to 140°F)
- Storage Temperature: -20 to 70°C (-4 to 158°F)
- External Power: 8 to 18 V provided via vehicle
- Dimensions: 200*100*38MM(L*W*H)
- Storage Temperature:-20 to 70°C (-4 to 158°F)
- Dimensions : 145*94*32MM
- Color Box: 220*85*165MM
- Weight: 0.9KG
- Weight/CTN: 27KGS
We offer FREE SHIPPING on all items Australia-wide
We know waiting is time consuming, we use Australia post to deliver to any where in Australia including PO BOX.
All items are in stock and ready for dispatch within 1 business day.
Delivery Times : 3 - 5 Business days. All orders over $35 come with tracking number & need signature on delivery.Relatively small size items will be sent via normal Australia Post and does not need tracking.
Express Post : We provide Australia Post Express Service. Please choose the Express Post service upon checkout.
Order Tracking : We use Australia Post for our delivery services. For all track-able Australian delivery addresses; you may track it on the below relevant website.
Australia Post & Express Post: Click Here
We accept returns - please contact our customer service team immediately if:
- You changed your mind and wish to request a return
- Your product was damaged during transit
- You wish to make a warranty or claim support for any product you have purchased