Fits NISSAN Remote Control Tiida Xtrail Pathfinder Murano 3 Buttons Key 433MHz
2 sold in last 8 hours
Please add engraving text by clicking the Add Custom Engraving button.
customers are viewing this product
- BRAND NEW
- HIGH QUALITY
- 1 YEAR WARRANTY
- MADE BY TOP AFTER-MARKET MANUFACTURE
- QUALITY GUARANTEED
- For: Suitable For Nissan
- Tranponder Circuit / Chip: Complete Transponder Key
- Battery Included: Yes
- Model List:
Suitable For Pathfinder 10/2002 - 2005
Suitable For X Trail 09/2002 - 2007
Suitable For Tiida 12/2005 - 2013
Suitable For 350Z 12/2002 - 10/2005
Suitable For Murano 06/2005 - 2008
Suitable For XTrail T30 09/2002 -- 2007
Suitable For Tiida C11 12/2005--2013
Suitable For Pathfinder R50 09/2002 -- 2005
Suitable For C11T 10/2006--2013
Suitable For Murano Z50 06/2005 --2008
Suitable For SC11(SEDAN) 12/2005--2013
Suitable For SC11T 10/2006--2013
Suitable For 350Z-Z33 12/2002--10/2005
NOTE: THIS IS A COMPLETE REMOTE KEY WHICH INCLUDES TRANSPONDER AND BATTERY. KEY WILL NEED TO BE CUT AND PROGRAMMED.
IMPORTANT: Before entering programming mode, have in possession all of the transmitters you will be using on the vehicle. Once you program the transmitter, all previous codes will be erased from the memory. The other transmitters will not be functional until you program the transmitters again.
1. Close and lock all doors with the driver’s side power lock/unlock switch.
2. Insert key into ignition and remove it from the ignition key cylinder at least six times within 10 seconds. Your Hazard
Lamps will flash if you have performed this step successfully. NOTE: Withdraw key completely from ignition cylinder
each time. If this procedure is performed too fast, system will not enter programming mode.
3. Insert key into the ignition cylinder and turn to the ACC position.
4. Within 5 seconds, push ANY button on the remote transmitter. Your Hazard Lamps should flash. NOTE: Do not press
the button more than one time in the above step. If the button is pressed more than one time, the programming
procedure will not be successful.
5. If there are any remaining transmitters (including the old ones), unlock then lock all doors using the driver’s side
power lock/unlock switch and within 5 seconds, push ANY button on the next remote. Your Hazard Lamps should
flash. Repeat this step for each transmitter (including any existing transmitters).
6. Turn the key to the OFF position, remove keys from the ignition, unlock doors using the driver’s side power lock/unlock switch and open the driver side door.