Autel OTOFIX IM1 Automotive Advanced IMMO Programming & Diagnostic Scan Tool
Autel OTOFIX IM1
Autel OTOFIX IM1 is a professional and easy-to-use immobilizer & IMMO programming tool that combines superior performance with a streamlined design. It supports read PIN code, IMMO programming, IMMO parts replacement, IMMO type identification, transponder read/write, etc. Equipped with the XP1 IMMO programmer, OTOFIX IM1 is capable of providing extraordinary service functions for the immobilizer system. OTOFIX IM1 IMMO programmer is the best choice in automotive IMMO programming for locksmiths.
Why Buy OTOFIX IM1 IMMO Programming Tool?
- Wide IMMO Programming Coverage - Supports IMMO programming for more than 2000 models of more than 60 car series.
- Smart IMMO Functions - Easy-to-use and reliable
- Advanced Features - Able to unlock more with subscription
- One-stop Cloud Service - Remote Expert, RealFix, Device/Report Management
- Support 18+ languages - English, Simplified Chinese, German, Spanish, French, Traditional Chinese, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Italian, Korean, Dutch, Swedish, Turkish, Persian, Thai, Vietnamese
- 1-Year Free Update & Warranty
IM1 Smart IMMO Functions
OTOFIX IM1 IMMO programming tool support for expansive list of makes and models, including BMW, Volkswagen, Audi, GM, Ford, Mazda, and Nissa. Equipped with OTOFIX XP1 IMMO programmer to support IMMO read/write and EEPEROM/MCU read/write.
- Supports OBD IMMOprogramming for 80% of vehicle models
- Supports All IMMO Lost programming via OBD for Volkswagen IV, V and MQB IMMO system
- Supports Add IMMO and All IMMO Lost programming via OBD from CAS1 to CAS4 and FEM&BDC IMMO system
- Supports IMMO programming bypassing PIN code for all 2005-2020 Ford models
- Supports IMMO programming bypassing PIN code for 2019-2020 Promaster, DT-RAM, Jeep Commander, etc.
- Supports read password for Hyundai Kia IMMO ID46, 47, 4A, 8A, etc.
OTOFIX IM1 professional car IMMO programmer scan tool can automatically identify vehicle make, model, and year with AutoVIN/ ScanVIN
Advanced features by subscription
Autel OTOFIX IM1 also is a professional automotive diagnostic scanner that provides full system diagnostics and 26 special services for more than 80 US, Asian and European vehicles by additional purchase advanced features.
- Mercedes: All IMMO lost (on vehicle, fast), renew immobilizer components. (Need XP1 Pro)
- BMW: ECU replacement(FEM/BDC,CAS1/23/3+),read ISN by Bench.(Need G-Box2)
- Volkswagen: Read PIN by Bench (Need G-Box2), and read PIN by OBD for MED17, MQB ECM replacement and forth-generation replacement
- Toyota: All IMMO lost for transponder 8A. (Need APB112, G-BOX2 and 8A AKL Cable)
- Ford/Mazda: PIN bypass for 2020 Mazda(Mazda3/Cx-30)，Ford China and Mazda China(Mazda PMI/Mazda2013+) new parameter reset
- Mitsubishi: All IMMO lost for ID47 smart IMMO
- Diagnostics: Full systems diagnostics and services functions
One-stop Cloud Service
- Remote Expert Support Online
IM1 car diagnostic tool is able to connect seamlessly with OTOFIX cloud service to obtain professional remote expert support online, share diagnostic reports and assist you with any diagnostics problem. (Coming Soon)
- Highly Detailed Diagnostics Cases
IM1 IMMO programming tool can provide highly detailed diagnostics cases are available for you to consult anytime. (Coming Soon)
- Maintenance Reports Management
With the OTOFIX IM1 IMMO programming & diagnostic scan tool, all maintenance reports are stored in the cloud, allowing you to view device and test records anytime, anywhere. (coming soon)
OTOFIX IM1 Specifications
|Operating System||Android 9.0|
|Processor||4x ARM Cortex-A35 (1.5GHz)|
|Screen Display||7" LCD capacitive touchscreen with 1280*800 resolution|
|Connectivity||USB OTG Type C; USB HOST Type C; Bluetooth|
|Working Temperature||0 to 45°C (32 to 113°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-10 to 60°C (14 to 140°F)|
|VCI (Vehicle Communication Interface)||V1|
- OTOFIX IM1 Tablet
- XP1 IMMO Programmer
- OTOFIX VI VCI
- USB-A to USB-C Cable
- USB-C to Mini USB Cable
- USB-C to USB-C Cable
- Power Adapter
- APB001 EEPROM Adapter x 2
- APB002 68HC908 Adapter
- APB001 EEPROM Clamp Integrated MC9S12 Cable
- APA002 EEPROM Socket
- Quick Reference Guide
- Carrying Case 320*302*126mm