AUTEL ML619 ABS AIRBAG Diagnostic Auto Car Scanner Fault Code Reader Tool AL619
autel al619 / ml619For Engine, SRS Airbarg, ABS
- Genuine Autel Product
- Diagnosis Engine, ABS and SRS codes
- Live Data - Displays complete OBDII vehicle data stream in ECU
- Turns off Check Engine Light (MIL), clears codes, and resets monitors
- Displays DTC definitions on the TFT color screen
- View freeze frame data
- Multilingual menu and DTC definitions
- FREE Internet software updates
- One (1) Year Warranty
Owned & Operated
Australia - wide
• Diagnosis ABS and SRS codes on most 1996 and newer major vehicle models, including FORD & HOLDEN, Chrysler, Toyota, Honda,Nissan, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Subaru, Volvo, VW/Audi, Fits BMW, Mercedes-Benz, Hyundai, KIA, Land Rover, and Jaguar
Additional ABS/SRS Diagnostic Function:
ABS & SRS Testing
ABS -“Anti-lock Braking System” in most vehicles is made up of an electronic hydraulic pump of two, three or most commonly four Wheel Speed Sensors (WSS), a G-force sensor, a Vehicle Speed Sensor and an ABS Control Module (EBCM). The EBCM is constantly monitoring the WSS, the Vehicle Speed Sensor, and the G-sensor.
Diagnosing an ABS problem should always start with a visual inspection of all brake components, then you will need to retrieve ABS DTCs to tell you where the problem is.
SRS - “Supplemental Restraint System” is made up of Impact Sensors, a Control Module, and Airbags. When the impact sensors detect a collision they send an extremely fast signal to the control module, which relays that signal to the airbags, deploying them to help prevent vehicle occupants from hitting interior objects such as steering wheels, dashboards, and the like. When the control module detects a problem with the airbags or sensors the Malfunction Indicator Light (MIL) will turn on.
The ABS/SRS diagnostic function is used to retrieve and clear codes from the vehicle’s ABS/SRS systems. It also provides the definition of each code to help diagnose problem areas within the systems that may cause the Malfunction Indicator Light (MIL) to turn on.
Click Here for AUTEL VEHICLE COVERAGE LIST: Choose the scanner model, click on the Logo of the vehicle and the supported function list will open.
- Display: 2.8" Color screen , 320 x 240 pixels display with contrast adjustment
- Operation Temperature: 0 ? -- 50 ?
- Storage Temperature: -20 ? -- 70 ?
- Power: 9V -- 18V
- Operating current: 150mA@12V (Typical)
- Power consumption: 1.8W (Typical)
- Dimension: 187.5mm*101mm*32mm(LxWxH)
- Main Unit
- Hardcopy User's Manual
- USB cable
- TF Card
- Nylon carry case
- TF card reader
We offer FREE SHIPPING on all items Australia-wide
We know waiting is time consuming, we use Australia post to deliver to any where in Australia including PO BOX.
All items are in stock and ready for dispatch within 1 business day.
Delivery Times : 3 - 5 Business days. All orders over $35 come with tracking number & need signature on delivery.Relatively small size items will be sent via normal Australia Post and does not need tracking.
Express Post : We provide Australia Post Express Service. Please choose the Express Post service upon checkout.
Order Tracking : We use Australia Post for our delivery services. For all track-able Australian delivery addresses; you may track it on the below relevant website.
Australia Post & Express Post : Click Here
We accept returns - please contact our customer service team immediately if:
- You changed your mind and wish to request a return
- Your product was damaged during transit
- You wish to make a warranty or claim support for any product you have purchased