AUTEL ML619 ABS AIRBAG Diagnostic Auto Car Scanner Fault Code Reader Tool AL619
autel al619 / ml619For Engine, SRS Airbarg, ABS
- Genuine Autel Product
- Diagnosis Engine, ABS and SRS codes
- Live Data - Displays complete OBDII vehicle data stream in ECU
- Turns off Check Engine Light (MIL), clears codes, and resets monitors
- Displays DTC definitions on the TFT color screen
- View freeze frame data
- Multilingual menu and DTC definitions
- FREE Internet software updates
- One (1) Year Warranty
• Diagnosis ABS and SRS codes on most 1996 and newer major vehicle models, including FORD & HOLDEN, Chrysler, Toyota, Honda,Nissan, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Subaru, Volvo, VW/Audi, Fits BMW, Mercedes-Benz, Hyundai, KIA, Land Rover, and Jaguar
Additional ABS/SRS Diagnostic Function:
ABS & SRS Testing
ABS -“Anti-lock Braking System” in most vehicles is made up of an electronic hydraulic pump of two, three or most commonly four Wheel Speed Sensors (WSS), a G-force sensor, a Vehicle Speed Sensor and an ABS Control Module (EBCM). The EBCM is constantly monitoring the WSS, the Vehicle Speed Sensor, and the G-sensor.
Diagnosing an ABS problem should always start with a visual inspection of all brake components, then you will need to retrieve ABS DTCs to tell you where the problem is.
SRS - “Supplemental Restraint System” is made up of Impact Sensors, a Control Module, and Airbags. When the impact sensors detect a collision they send an extremely fast signal to the control module, which relays that signal to the airbags, deploying them to help prevent vehicle occupants from hitting interior objects such as steering wheels, dashboards, and the like. When the control module detects a problem with the airbags or sensors the Malfunction Indicator Light (MIL) will turn on.
The ABS/SRS diagnostic function is used to retrieve and clear codes from the vehicle’s ABS/SRS systems. It also provides the definition of each code to help diagnose problem areas within the systems that may cause the Malfunction Indicator Light (MIL) to turn on.
Click Here for AUTEL VEHICLE COVERAGE LIST: Choose the scanner model, click on the Logo of the vehicle and the supported function list will open.