Autel MaxiTPMS TS408 TPMS Service Tool Tire Pressure Monitor Sensor Programming
Autel MaxiTPMS TS408
Autel MaxiTPMS TS408 is a new generation base model TPMS tool, which is designed to activate all known TPMS sensors, read sensor ID, pressure, temperature and battery condition, program Autel MX-sensors and provide on-tool relearn procedure. With big color display screen, fast service speed and up-to-date software update, TS408 is truly the excellent companion for your TPMS service work.
Autel TS408 Features:
- Easy-to-use Handheld TPMS Service tool
- Activates all known TPMS Sensors on all vehicles sold worldwide
- Reads data including sensor ID, tire pressure, temperature, battery condition, and relearn information
- Checks Remote Keyless Entry (Key FOB) for transmissions
- Programming MX-Sensors to replace OE Sensors
- On-tool Relearn Procedure
- TPMS Reset and Key Fob Testing
- Lifetime Free Software Updates & 1-Year Wrranty
Autel TPMS Tool TS408 - Save Your Money and the Trips to Workshops
What will you do when you notice the illuminated TPMS warning light?
- ✘ - Ignoring the warning light will cause you are risking tire failure or even serious injury.
- ✘ - Going to the workshops for a comprehensive check is effective, but it will cost more than your budget.
- ✔ - A TS408 costs little of the cost to check TPMS in a workshop, but it can perform the same professional functions the mechanics do:
Autel TS408 - Activate All Know TPMS Sensors
Autel TPMS scan tool TS408 come with unparalleled sensor coverage that can activate all known TPMS sensors on all vehicles sold worldwide. When you choose the right vehicle make, model and year, TS408 can easily activate all the sensors and read the sensor ID, pressure, temperature and battery condition.
TS408 Offer 3 Methods for Quick TPMS Programming
Program Autel MX-sensors to replace OE sensors: Autel TS408 TPMS programming tool allows you to program and replace the sensors in three ways.
- Auto create 1-16: This method requires the user to select the vehicle make, model, and year. When input correctly, further instructions to program the sensor will be displayed on the screen.
- Copy by activation: This method works by copying existing sensor details to a newly installed sensor.
- Copy by manual input: This way needs you to find the ID printed on the original sensor and input the ID manually into the new sensor.
2 Ways to Relearn New TPMS Sensors
On-tool relearn procedure: With the Autel TS408 tool, you will not have to hover on the internet to look for guidelines. The tool shows steps on the screen, making it easier to perform relearn on Asian, US, or European vehicles.
Autel TS408 - a Easy to Use TPMS Tool
Autel TS408 TPMS tool has a rich graphical interface that is super easy to navigate and use. The menus are categorized for sensor programming, relearn procedures, activate sensors, and so on. Even a beginner won’t face confusion when using MaxiTPMS TS408 for the very first time.
More Benefits of The TS408
- Ergonomic design features strong housing and protective rubber boot
- Key Fob Testing & Extensive vehicle coverage
- 1-Year Warranty & Lifetime Free Update
- Multi-Language Support: English, French, Spanish, German, Dutch, Swedish, Polish, Korean, Japanese, Italian, etc.
|Display||TFT color display (320 x 240 dpi)|
|Power||3.7 V Li-polymer battery; 3200 mAh|
|Operating Temp.||0°C to 50°C (32°F to 122°F)|
|Storage Temp.||-20°C to 70°C (-4°F to 158°F)|
|Dimensions||215 mm (8.46”) / 105 mm (4.13”) / 37 mm (1.46”)|
|Weight||0.38 kg (0.84 lb.)|
|Connectivity||Mini USB 2.0 x 1|
|Software Update||Lifetime Free|
MaxiTPMS TS408 Package List:
- 1pc x TS408
- 1pc x OBD II cable
- 1pc x USB cable
- 1pc x Carry case
- 1pc x AC Adapter
- 1pc x Magnet
- 1pc x CD
- 1pc x User manual