Autel Maxisys Elite II Automotive Diagnostic Tool Bi-Directional Scanner ECU
Autel Maxisys Elite II
The Autel MaxiSys Elite II is the 2022 latest OBD2 Bi-Directional Diagnostic Scanner of the Autel Maxisys product line. As an upgraded version of Maxisys Elite, MaxiSys Elite II featured the best possible coverage of OE-level all system diagnostics & analysis, advanced ECU programming, bi-directional, and test components to confirm repairs.
As a 2022 Maxisys Series Latest flagship version scanner, the Autel MaxiSys Elite II is based on the fast and intuitive Android 7.0 OS powered by an Octa-core processor, features a 9.7-inch ultra-high resolutions touchscreen, 4GB RAM & 128GB on-board memory, long-distance wireless communication, and 8 hours of continuous battery life.
Autel Maxisys Elite II Features:
- The most extensive complete system coverage for more than 80 US domestic, Asian and European makes and models
- Exceptional OE-Level functionality from comprehensive OBDII diagnostics & services to advanced ECU coding and programming
- Uniquely integrated vehicle programming capabilities working with a SAE J2534-1 & -2 compliant vehicle programming pass-thru interface
- Automatic system and software updates with real-time push message notifications via internet
- Instant remote control tech support anytime, anywhere
- Interactive Data Logging sessions enable direct contact with Autel Support for first-hand troubleshooting of diagnostic bugs and errors
- One-stop multitasking designed for ideal management of workshop operations to keep all data files, customer info, and vehicle records well organized
- Unique ergonomic design with rubberized outer protection and a rugged internal housing
Autel MaxiSys Elite II Full Systems Diagnosis Services:
Doing regular and routine maintenance on a modern car is impossible without a diagnostic system. Even the simplest procedures require the participation of an auto scanner. That's why Autel engineers have been working on them and making them as user-friendly as possible in the new MaxiSys Elite II. Now you can easily do functions like:
- Oil Reset - Reset the oil change calculator in the engine and automatic transmission
- EPB - Replacement of brake pads on vehicles with an electric parking brake
- SAS - Adaptation of the sensor to the angular position of the steering wheel
- DPF - Regeneration of diesel particulate filter
- Brake Bleed - ABS Brake Bleeding
- IMMO - Disable any lost keys and add new keys. *ONLY for vehicles with low-grade anti-theft systems. Compatible with GM, Ford, Toyota, Honda and other 56 brands or models.
- TPMS - Battery registration and reset
- Seat Calibration - Calibrate the memory in replaced or repaired seats
- Airbag Reset - Resets the airbag data to clear the airbag collision fault indicator
- A/F Reset - Set or learn Air/Fuel ratio parameters
- Gearbox Reset - Help complete the gearbox self-learning to improve gear shifting quality
- Suspension Reset - Adjust the vehicle body height sensor for level calibration
- BMS - Battery registration and reset
Autel MaxiSys Elite II Advanced Functions:
Autel MaxiSys Elite II ECU Programming ECU Coding--Autel diagnostic scanner Elite II comes with J2534 ECU programming device BMW Ethernet Cable(For F-Series Coding Programming), which is capable of replacing the existing software/firmware in the Electronic Control Units (ECU), programming new Benz/BMW ECUs and fixing software-controlled drivability issues and emission issues, update the computer software on the vehicle to the latest version.
Note:ECU Programming only forBMW/Mercedes Benz
Autel Elite II Bi-directional Control(Active Test)--Elite II automotive diagnostic scanner comes with bi-directional control capability to perform active tests to determine the integrity of a system or parts like ABS, window, door, roof, by reading the ECU data, or by monitoring the operation of the actuators, such as switching a solenoid, relay.
Note: Available tests vary depending on the manufacturer, year, and model, and only the available tests display in the menu. To check compatibility with your vehicle, please refer to Autel website or consult us directly.