Autel MaxiIM IM508 2022 New IMMO FOB Programming All System Diagnostic Scan Tool with AU Ford / Holden Software
Autel MaxiIM IM508 -- IMMO Programming Tool
Including Australian FORD & HOLDEN Software
Autel MaxiIM IM508 automotive IMMO programmning tool comes with the XP200 IMMO programmer, which is capable of providing extraordinary service functions for the immobilizer system. Autel IM508 scan tool is also with the ability to quickly read & clear DTCs for all available modules of the majority of the makes and models on the market. Its diagnostic level is same as MX808 / MK808BT. Besides, IM508 is a diagnostic tool provides with you superior special functions, including Oil Reset, EPB (Electronic Parking Brake), SAS (Steering Angle Sensor), BMS (Battery Management System), DPF (Diesel Particulate Filter), IMMO.
Autel MaxiIM IM508 Main Features:
- Advanced IMMO Programming
- PIN / CS Reading (Full Lost)
- IMMO Generation
- IMMO Programming
- Command Introduction
- Backup / Repair IMMO Data
- IMMO ECU Reset / Adaptation
- IMMO ECU Regeneration / Coding
- BMW FEM / BDC IMMO
- Programming and ECU Adaptation
- VW / AUDI MQB IMMO Programming, 48 Transponder (96-bit) Key Copy, Full Lost, A6 Full Lost and More
- 1 Year Free Update Online
- 2022 Latest version
Autel MaxiIM IM508 Supports Muti-Language:
- English / Portuguese / Germany / Japanese / French / Spanish
IM508 XP200 IMMO & CHIP PROGRAMMER
- IMMO Reading / Writing
- EEPROM / MCU Read / Write
Diagnostic Function of More Than 80 Vehicles In Advanced Level
- All System Diagnostics
- Auto Search / VIN Finding
- Reading / Deleting Error Code
- Viewing the Live Data Stream
- Viewing Records of Failure History
- Store and Data Manager Applications
Autel MaxiIM IM508 Advanced Service Functions:
Autel MaxiIMIM508 Most Commonly Used Reset Services
- Oil Rest Service: - This function allows you to perform reset for the Engine Oil Life system, which calculates an optimal oil life change interval depending on the vehicle driving conditions and climate. The Oil Life Reminder must be reset every time the oil is changed, so the system can calculate when the next oil change is required.
- EPB Service - This function has a multitude of usages to maintain the electronic braking system safely and effectively. The applications include deactivating and activating the brake control system, assisting with brake fluid control, opening and closing brake pads, and setting brakes after disc or pad replacement, etc.
- SAS Service - Steering Angle Sensor Calibration permanently stores the current steering wheel position as the straight-ahead position in the steering angle sensor EEPROM. Therefore, the front wheels and the steering wheel must be set exactly to the straight-ahead position before calibration.
- TPMS Service - This function allows you to quickly look up the tire sensor IDs from the vehicle's ECU, as well as to perform TPMS replacement and sensor test.
- BMS Service - The BMS (Battery Management System) allows the scan tool to evaluate the battery charge state, monitor the close-circuit current, register the battery replacement, and activate the rest state of the vehicle.
- DPF Service - This function is used to manage DPF regeneration, DPF component replacement teach-in and DPF teach-in after replacing the engine control unit.
- And More
Autel MaxiIM IM508 Specification:
|Operating System:||Android™ 4.4.4, KitKat|
|Processor:||Cortex-A9 processor(1.6 GHz)|
|Display:||7-inch LCD capacitive touchscreen with 1024x600 resolution|
|Connectivity:||Mini USB 2.0; USB2.0; Wi-Fi; Micro SD card slot(supports up to 32GB)|
|Sensors;||Ambient light sensor for brightness auto changing|
|Power and Battery:||3.7 V/5000 mAh lithium-polymer battery
Charges via 5 VDC power supply
|Tested Battery Life:||Around 4.5 hours of continuous use|
|Battery Charging Input:||5V/1.5A|
|Power Consumption:||500 mA (LCD on with default brightness, Wi-Fi on)@3.7 V|
|Operating Temp.:||0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F)|
|Storage Temp.:||-20 to 60°C (-4 to 140°F)|
|Operating Humidity:||5%-95% non-condensing|
|Supported Automotive Protocols||ISO9141-2, ISO14230-2,ISO15765, K/L-Line, Flashing Code, SAE-J1850 VPW,SAE-J1850 PWM, ISO11898 (Highspeed, Middlespeed, Lowspeed and Singlewire CAN, fault-tolerant CAN), SAE J2610,GM UART,UART Echo Byte Protocol, Honda Diag-H Protocol, TP2.0, TP1.6