Autel MaxiBAS BT508Car Battery Tester,Automotive Cranking&Charging System Analyz
Autel MaxiBAS BT508 Battery Tester
The Autel BT508 battery tester is a powerful yet, lightweight battery and electrical system test tool that uses Adaptive Conductance, an advanced battery analysis method, to produce a more accurate examination of the battery’s cold cranking ability and reserve capacity, vital to determining a battery’s true health. Download the free and easy-to-use mobile app, available for iOS and Android devices, to use with the Autel BT508 to perform testing and display test results.
The MaxiBAS BT508 package includes a wireless Bluetooth vehicle communication interface enabling battery and electrical component registration.
Autel BT508 Highlights:
- Support in-vehicle and out-of-vehicle testing of passenger vehicle batteries
- Test 6- and 12-volt batteries: 100 - 2000 CCA
- Test 12- and 24- cranking/charging systems
- Test Flooded, AGM, AGM Spiral, EFB and GEL batteries
- Compatible with CCA, CA, SAE, EN, IEC, DIN, JIS and MCA
- One-touch battery registration
- Illustration instruction guides for battery positioning and testing
- Read and erase codes of all available systems
All-in-one Tool: Starter Test, Generator Test & Battery Test
Universal Battery Test
Autel MaxiBAS BT508 battery load tester supports in-vehicle and out-of vehicle testing of 6V and 12V, 100 -2000 CCA, Flooded, AGM, AGM Spiral, EFB and GEL batteries, and is compatible with major battery test standards CCA, CA, SAE, EN, IEC, DIN, JIS, and MCA. It can test almost all the transportation tools batteries such as cars, boats, motorcycles,s or any other.
The battery test results include a color-coded results summary, a list of test data, and repair tips.
Cranking/ Starter Test
Autel MaxiBAS BT508 battery tester can check the working condition of the vehicle starter, it helps you test and analyzes the actual required starting current and starting voltage to check if the starter works properly or not.
With the Autel battery tester BT508, you can check and analyze the charging system status, thus to find out whether the output voltage of the generator is normal, and whether the diode works properly or not, which helps avoid damaging the battery and shortening its life due to overcharging or incomplete charging.
WHAT IS ADAPTIVE CONDUCTANCE?
Autel battery tester MaxiBAS family uses Adaptive Conductance [Valued 1000USD Technology] to gauge a battery’s conductance health. A low frequency alternating current is sent through the battery to determine its remaining plate area. This method’s advantage over ordinary load testers is its ability to allow multiple tests without draining the battery and to test batteries that are low or nearly completely discharged. This Autel car battery tool BT506 similarly uses Adaptive Conductance to test the battery’s partnering components, the alternator and starter to see if they can take and store a charge.
Put it in simple words, that will be:
- Detect low-capacity batteries, 100% detection rate of bad batteries
- Reduce Battery Misdiagnosis and retest
- Diagnose Low Capacity or Completely Discharged Batteries
- Reduce battery Misdiagnosis, Diagnosis accuracy rate over 95%
Battery Replace, Registration, Reset
Autel BT508 battery tester provides users a whole battery replacement procedure with step by step guide, whether you are a beginner or a technician, you can finish battery replacement, registration, and reset easily and quickly.
All system Read and Erase Codes
Autel BT508 car battery load tester has advanced all systems diagnostics to read/ erase DTCs. Auto VIN technology enables quick identification of the vehicle and battery specifications. NOTE: Only one vehicle brand can be chosen for all system diagnosis. Auto VIN feature does NOT work on all vehicles.
Why Choose Autel MaxiBAS BT508?
- 1. Fast Test: Deliver test results in seconds, ideal for busy shops;
- 2. Safe Connection: Safety clamps with reverse polarity protection;
- 3. Future Technologies: Support future battery and vehicle types via software updates;
- 4. Easy Share: Print out or email reports, easy to share with customers
- 5. Auto-Save: Saves test reports automatically for later view;
- 6. Wi-Fi Enabled: Wi-Fi connectivity to email test reports and update software.
Autel MaxiBAS BT508 Specification:
|Connectivity:||USB 2.0; Type C; Bluetooth V3.0 BR/EDR+ V4.2 LE Dual-Mode|
|Input Voltage:||5 V DC|
|Working Current:||150 mA at 12 V DC|
|CCA Range:||100 to 2000 A|
|Voltage Range:||6 to 36 V|
|Working Temperature:||-10° to 50° C (14° to 122° F)|
|Storage Temperature:||-20° to 60° C (-4° to 140° F)|
|Dimension (L x W x H):||107 mm (4.21“) x 75 mm (2.95”) x 26 mm (1.02”) (clamp cable not included)|
|Weight:||320 g (0.7 lb.)|